Reviews for Tomorrow's Dawn
Mike chapter 2 . 1/14
Okay, barely won me over by this point. I don't say this to be harsh, more the scenes moved quickly and although it was satisfying it was hard to grab by this point.

Tali should have had more monologue at the start, more exploration of her thoughts. Actually with the conversation with Garrus you have a Tali that quickly makes sense, without the thought process going on behind it she just sounded emo before this point.

I like where this is starting and where it could go, I accept I'm writing a late review as there is already a sequel, but that's my thoughts so far.

Another redeeming factor was Garrus, I could mostly imagine him stood there speaking the words and they fit. Not bad, I want to see more )
Alpenwolf chapter 10 . 4/30/2015
A very interesting read which may change the world we know in ways I can't see yet. Tali and Legions communicated only when they had to, otherwise Tali went out of her way to avoid the geth. Here, you practically forced her to work at him and later with him. It's a nice 'prologue' of sorts I'm guessing.
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
A great job you did here. I especially like the inclusion of an alternate ending, though I fully expected it to be one where Tali doesn't come around. Intentionally or unintentionally, you got me good.
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
which of the endings is continued into the sequel?
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
yay for the golden ending!
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
as much as i like legion and hoped that he turned out ok, this is a very poignant ending
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
tali is stubborn but she's not stupid, its good that she changed her tune about the geth
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
legion earned his place on the crew there, even tali's got to give him props for saving shep
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
it seems like that unit does indeed have a soul, and some impressive tactical sense
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
i think that tali has a denial attack coming after what she saw
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
seeing legions POV is bound to be enlightening
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
tali has a point about a lack of trust, but im sure that she will end up making the right choice
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
its interesting how your making tali's infatuation/love of shepard conflict with her hatred of legion, it makes for a lot of drama
Lay Down Hunter chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
He went down a Hero, what a legend.
Lay Down Hunter chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Legion is badass as fuck!