Reviews for Tomorrow's Dawn
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 10 . 2/20
A great job you did here. I especially like the inclusion of an alternate ending, though I fully expected it to be one where Tali doesn't come around. Intentionally or unintentionally, you got me good.
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
which of the endings is continued into the sequel?
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
yay for the golden ending!
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
as much as i like legion and hoped that he turned out ok, this is a very poignant ending
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
tali is stubborn but she's not stupid, its good that she changed her tune about the geth
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
legion earned his place on the crew there, even tali's got to give him props for saving shep
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
it seems like that unit does indeed have a soul, and some impressive tactical sense
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
i think that tali has a denial attack coming after what she saw
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
seeing legions POV is bound to be enlightening
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
tali has a point about a lack of trust, but im sure that she will end up making the right choice
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
its interesting how your making tali's infatuation/love of shepard conflict with her hatred of legion, it makes for a lot of drama
Lay Down Hunter chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
He went down a Hero, what a legend.
Lay Down Hunter chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Legion is badass as fuck!
Lay Down Hunter chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Bloody hilarious, all up until that fucking suit rat butted in. Again, fuck her. I'm wondering if Geth can have crushes, Legion would definitely have one for Shepard, bah ha ha ha.
Lay Down Hunter chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
HIS destruction, you bitch. Calls that little shitty drone a she, but can't call the best Geth in the Galaxy a he, fucking priorities...