Reviews for Tomorrow's Dawn
Anastasia chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
Damn, this is strong! And awesome! I was crying like a baby while reading it.
pianoman5000 chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
Thank you for sharing this story. You hit the nail right on the head in capturing the struggle between quarian and geth. The background of their history was one of the most emotionally moving aspects of the game for me, and finally seeing the resolution of conflict was extremely gratifying. Your interpretation of the beginnings of this peace are fantastic.
YungMoolah chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
Bruh, Tali and Shepard better go all the way in For Tomorrow We Die hahah pls
YungMoolah chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
Bruuuuuuuuh this should've been your real ending hahahah :'( Also would've been awesome to see why Kasumi likes legion alot, interesting friendship there, pretty cute too hahah looks like Kasumi missed her favourite toy
YungMoolah chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
Hahaha legion you tricky bastard
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 5 . 6/14/2016
Sneaky Legion! He played dead so the Collectors would take him to where Shepard and the others were being held.
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 10 . 5/12/2016
Really, really like this fic. Does an excellent job of showing Tali's thoughts without making her completely unlikable and still have her confront and rise above the prejudice. And I really like the multiple ending idea. That was clever.
Mike chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
Okay, barely won me over by this point. I don't say this to be harsh, more the scenes moved quickly and although it was satisfying it was hard to grab by this point.

Tali should have had more monologue at the start, more exploration of her thoughts. Actually with the conversation with Garrus you have a Tali that quickly makes sense, without the thought process going on behind it she just sounded emo before this point.

I like where this is starting and where it could go, I accept I'm writing a late review as there is already a sequel, but that's my thoughts so far.

Another redeeming factor was Garrus, I could mostly imagine him stood there speaking the words and they fit. Not bad, I want to see more )
Alpenwolf chapter 10 . 4/30/2015
A very interesting read which may change the world we know in ways I can't see yet. Tali and Legions communicated only when they had to, otherwise Tali went out of her way to avoid the geth. Here, you practically forced her to work at him and later with him. It's a nice 'prologue' of sorts I'm guessing.
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
A great job you did here. I especially like the inclusion of an alternate ending, though I fully expected it to be one where Tali doesn't come around. Intentionally or unintentionally, you got me good.
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
which of the endings is continued into the sequel?
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
yay for the golden ending!
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
as much as i like legion and hoped that he turned out ok, this is a very poignant ending
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
tali is stubborn but she's not stupid, its good that she changed her tune about the geth
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
legion earned his place on the crew there, even tali's got to give him props for saving shep