Reviews for He Said it That Knew It Best
gobalbucs chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was amazing- I loved it so much!

Great job! I just love everything about it! XD

Lol the collar... LILY! XD
Maddddds5 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
My real username

I loved this so much! It's so freaking sweet between sirius and remus and Harrys story is marvelous!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
:D!Oh my!I loved the details in this fic,the way there was so much put into the surroundings,the feelings,the thoughts and the characters especially!Vernon,Dudley and all of them!The setting of Remus's life and the place he lives in,the collar with the 'Hold Animagus',that was a bloody awesome idea!Overall i just absolutely loved the fic,and those little thoughts Harry gets about telling Ron that Remus write dirty stories,lol!Just what a boy that age would love to do,haha!Great work here and awesome writing style!
TheLuciferPerson chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
this story is so awesome.

everything about it, from harry's behavior to the way sirius and remus act is so realistic and it's just fantastic!
He-Who-Must-Be-Read chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Nice. This was really interesting...and funny. Very good word choices. It was a fun read. Very in character. Full of purpose.

I just adore Sirius/Remus
Chyna chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. The charcaterisation is brilliant and I love the interaction between the charcaters. It's so convincing and touching. Very nicely written too...
Lauren chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I know I'm reading this years after it was uploaded, but I realy love this story. It was simply sweet, and the three of them make a perfect little family. I wish Harry could of stayed with them!
Joslin13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was quite fun! I do like stories about Harry's knowledge of the R/S relationship. I'm going to be adding it to my favorites.

The Slytherin Devoid chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
That was brilliant, really loved it, lol i can just imagine Remus writing those kinds of stories fo a living. One thing i thought was a little strange though was the way Harry didn't seem to be fazed by what happened at the triwizard cup, no nightmares or anything, but hey mabye it just wasnt part of your fic, regardless i loved it and am definetly adding to my favs haven't read a good fic like that in ages. Keep up the good work. :)

DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
great story! it flowed extremely well.
WeAreBob chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Pre-OotP fanfic is the best :D
Uroki Avalon chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
That is amazingly wriiten and very close to Rowlings own style. Very sweet and romantic. Remus writes dirty stories? I did not see that coming. Well done all around.
linguisticameencanta chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
how adorable! :-)
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Pretty nice. Simple, and real. If you get my meaning.
Lactuca chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
This is a lovely quiet kind of story. You've really captured all of the characters, Harry largely the normal teenager, curious and determined to do the opposite of the Dursleys, Sirius energetic and youthful, Remus quiet and dignified. It's all great! Unusual and refreshing to see the Dursleys acting their worst and not having a big exposure scene about it, but just to have it coming out in smaller, more subtle ways.