Reviews for Somewhere In Between
*smiles*
So cute!
Thanks for sharing!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 1/29
Well that was dramatic. Alright so not gonna lie. I call bullshit on Sev being too late. Draco was actively driving that shit! Then Hermione actually wandered away from harry after being kidnapped twice and almost losing his soul to save another? No. That...just no. And what is up with Harry not being suspicious of Ron? The guy admitted to wanting Harry dead! And how come Harry just didn't pour out that magic stealing potion on the ground? Would've saved some time. Good read though I noticed a distinct lack of Neville and Luna. And just where/why did olliver and cedric come from?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 1/29
Sooooo am I the only one disappointed that Harry gave in and fucked Tom offscreen? And Dumblewhore was Merlin? Fuck. I feel so deceived! Lol. Ron is a stupid dumbass who never takes responsibility and Harry's discipline was Boss. He needs to immortal before Dumbles gets to him. Which he should since he has no way to get to Harry currently. And Tom is hilarious for believing that Harry doesn't already know he's about to be immortal. And why was Draco allowed to face his crazy father alone?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 1/29
If he's so addicting how the hell do you think you can just toss him away later?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 1/29
Yknow what it might be arrogance that's contagious. ..maybe mixed in with stupidity and awefulness. I vote Harry rescues himself or the twins do! And where the FUCK is Luna?!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 1/29
Is stupidity contagious with wizards?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 1/29
Harry is a muthafuckin boss.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 1/29
Why haven't you left earlier to warn Harry?! Snd how the fuck did voldy get in undetected? ! He's completely dark magical not pure like Harry.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 1/29
Remus is the man!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 1/29
Ok so I've read this story once a long time ago and I believe I liked it so here I am reading it again and leaving reviews this time. Now out of curiosity why are voldy and dumblewhore dumbasses when it comes to harry? They are aware of his feats as a child that no adult could hope to do. Case in point killing a fucking basilisk and surviving it's poison when he was only 12 years old. They are aware of his strong magic, one even knows he'll grow even stronger so how exactly is it that they are so foolish as to not realize that the welder of that amazing magic is also remarkable? Seems like a fatal oversight. That's like saying that the biggest deadliest snake with the sharpest fangs is only noteworthy because of the venom it produces. Without it it's like an earthworm. Stupidity man. Why?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 1/29
Snape. ..why you so stupid?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 1/29
Sirius is seriously the best.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 1/29
Ha! Hahahahaa hahahaha! It's so funny how true he thinks that is! XD
Harry would bite his own tongue off first.
Disgrace101 chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
Oh my Merlin... if only Harry knew who Merlin was, right? Haha
MyLittleSister chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Hahaha dat ending! Hahah too good! Loved it! It was all good except for Ron he was wayyyy to shallow.