Reviews for Somewhere In Between
GhettoZorcress chapter 3 . 6/8
"Draco do you love me?" I told her only partly, "I only love my Dad and my Mamma, I'm sorry"
BlessedHope chapter 14 . 2/16
Eeee! Oh my word! I absolutely love this story. Amazing ending, plot line, everything. Thank you for writing and posting it :)
Arathelia chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
I really like the beginnings of this story. Your take on Harry, not absolutely hating everyone not like him, but rather indifferent to them as he doesn’t personally know their motivations, is a rather novel concept on here; I don’t see it very often in fan fiction, and even rarer do I see it actually continually portrayed throughout a story (meaning it is sometimes mentioned but then the character does or says things to completely contradict that earlier portrayal).

So even though this is only the first chapter, I am already enjoying this.

Though I did notice one thing you may have overlooked: Hermione is actually a year older than Harry. But her birthday falls after the date when the letters for school or school itself begins(at least Hogwarts, I have no idea about other British schools). So when she was ten, she wouldn’t have turned eleven until AFTER the school year began, meaning she had to wait an entire year to be eleven when the school year started. It happens all the time in the states- you miss the start deadline by a bit and so have to wait an entire year to begin. It leads to at least a few kids every year being a bit older than their fellows.
So Hermione’s birthday is September 19th, 1979. Meaning she misses the Hogwarts start deadline by less than a month, but because of that she had to wait until the next year to start schooling. Harry’s birthday being July 31st, 1980, puts him right AT the deadline, so he can start just when he turns eleven. So Hermione technically started Hogwarts at eleven with everyone else, but turned twelve very soon after she started. Which means at the start of your story, she has already turned seventeen if Harry is awaiting his seventeenth birthday. So while you were correct in saying she would need to wait until her birthday to adopt a child (in the case of Harry dying), it isn’t because she would need to wait to turn seventeen like you insinuated. Instead, she would need to turn eighteen in order to adopt from a muggle orphanage. I’m not sure if you intended it to seem like you were saying her seventeenth would happen after Harry’s or if it just came out like that, but I thought I’d point out how it came across to me.
So if it was entirely a case of misunderstanding, sorry about the long explanation. XD
Captain Sea chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
So, uh, Ron there is a, um difference between Fred and George doing a joke shop and you defeating the, um, y'know Dark Lord since the 60's or 70's. I mean, Fred and George, they've been doing that sort of stuff for a while, they have practice. I-I don't think you're going to be able to defeat Voldemort if you can't even say his name, so...
Guest chapter 14 . 12/9/2017
Beautiful *shed tears*
Click chapter 6 . 10/21/2017
Predictions were minorly right, though still enough to fall from this chair. Thank you, thank you, and I'm loving this story!
Click chapter 3 . 10/21/2017
Now before I finish reading the chapter, as soon as you said somewhere along the lines of "Ron attempting to befriend Malfoy" I would like to say I have a prediction, and if it is right, I would like to put this here before I fall out of my chair in laughter. Good day.
GenesisFreak101 chapter 3 . 10/3/2017
You know, In every story that calls Harry short, I feel insulted simply because I am 5'0 19, and not growing anymore. So reading lines like "measly 5'9" which is getting close to 6 feet being called short makes me feel like a Midget as I Know for a fact that that is average height.
RandomThingz123 chapter 14 . 9/17/2017
LOVE IT!
RandomThingz123 chapter 11 . 9/17/2017
This is...kinda cute to be honest...
Gambito chapter 14 . 9/7/2017
This story was absolutely amazing! Thank you for writing it :-)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/12/2017
i love it
SaiyaCat chapter 14 . 3/6/2017
Epic
guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Yeaaaah... need a warning tag for Sev/Herm pairing. Not something I want to read. Ever.
I like Harry's personality but he seems slightly more hostile towards Dumbledore than Voldemort which is just weird because let's face it... Voldemort is a giant douche. Was hoping for a more realistic approach despite the pairing as I have read some epic LV/HP fics but sometimes I get the feeling we all have read different versions of the Harry Potter series with all the Snape and Draco fans (and Weasley haters) out there. Not a terrible story but I'm so traumatized by all the horrendous fanfics full of character bashing so I'm definitely skipping this one.
Shion16 chapter 14 . 1/1/2017
I LOVED IT. There were so many times that I was not sure what was going to happen but really this story was so well written and just...ugh. Really good.