Reviews for Somewhere In Between
Beautiful *shed tears*
Click chapter 6 . 10/21
Predictions were minorly right, though still enough to fall from this chair. Thank you, thank you, and I'm loving this story!
Click chapter 3 . 10/21
Now before I finish reading the chapter, as soon as you said somewhere along the lines of "Ron attempting to befriend Malfoy" I would like to say I have a prediction, and if it is right, I would like to put this here before I fall out of my chair in laughter. Good day.
GenesisFreak101 chapter 3 . 10/3
You know, In every story that calls Harry short, I feel insulted simply because I am 5'0 19, and not growing anymore. So reading lines like "measly 5'9" which is getting close to 6 feet being called short makes me feel like a Midget as I Know for a fact that that is average height.
RandomThingz123 chapter 14 . 9/17
LOVE IT!
RandomThingz123 chapter 11 . 9/17
This is...kinda cute to be honest...
Gambito chapter 14 . 9/7
This story was absolutely amazing! Thank you for writing it :-)
i love it
SaiyaCat chapter 14 . 3/6
Epic
guest chapter 1 . 1/3
Yeaaaah... need a warning tag for Sev/Herm pairing. Not something I want to read. Ever.
I like Harry's personality but he seems slightly more hostile towards Dumbledore than Voldemort which is just weird because let's face it... Voldemort is a giant douche. Was hoping for a more realistic approach despite the pairing as I have read some epic LV/HP fics but sometimes I get the feeling we all have read different versions of the Harry Potter series with all the Snape and Draco fans (and Weasley haters) out there. Not a terrible story but I'm so traumatized by all the horrendous fanfics full of character bashing so I'm definitely skipping this one.
Shion16 chapter 14 . 1/1
I LOVED IT. There were so many times that I was not sure what was going to happen but really this story was so well written and just...ugh. Really good.
Akane Shinigami chapter 14 . 12/27/2016
Awesome story! I love the ending; how Tom and Harry got their almost-perfect happily ever after! :P
Great Job! :D
Dragonflydotcom chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
Oh my goodness! From the first chapter you had me in knots and crosses! So may PLOT BUNNIES and so many different ways to say YUMMY! Thank you so much for not abandoning this story. You are a great writer and have loads of talent.
Please check out MY first story..
Love Peace and Blessings..
Wanda
Loes-chan chapter 14 . 9/11/2016
I loved it! Very muvh :)
ruinedsandwich chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
PWKSNXJKSWNJE GODDAMIT DOES IT MATTER IF I READ THE SEX SCENES? I DONT SHIP THEM! WILL I NOT UNDERSTAND THE STORY? I REALLY DONT SHIP THEM. PLUS I REALLY JUST WANNA SEE HARRY AND TOMS SEX SCENES. I APPOLOGIZE FOR THE CAPS LOCK AND MY RANT.