Reviews for Somewhere In Between
i love it
SaiyaCat chapter 14 . 3/6
Epic
guest chapter 1 . 1/3
Yeaaaah... need a warning tag for Sev/Herm pairing. Not something I want to read. Ever.
I like Harry's personality but he seems slightly more hostile towards Dumbledore than Voldemort which is just weird because let's face it... Voldemort is a giant douche. Was hoping for a more realistic approach despite the pairing as I have read some epic LV/HP fics but sometimes I get the feeling we all have read different versions of the Harry Potter series with all the Snape and Draco fans (and Weasley haters) out there. Not a terrible story but I'm so traumatized by all the horrendous fanfics full of character bashing so I'm definitely skipping this one.
Shion16 chapter 14 . 1/1
I LOVED IT. There were so many times that I was not sure what was going to happen but really this story was so well written and just...ugh. Really good.
Akane Shinigami chapter 14 . 12/27/2016
Awesome story! I love the ending; how Tom and Harry got their almost-perfect happily ever after! :P
Great Job! :D
Dragonflydotcom chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
Oh my goodness! From the first chapter you had me in knots and crosses! So may PLOT BUNNIES and so many different ways to say YUMMY! Thank you so much for not abandoning this story. You are a great writer and have loads of talent.
Please check out MY first story..
Love Peace and Blessings..
Wanda
Loes-chan chapter 14 . 9/11/2016
I loved it! Very muvh :)
ruinedsandwich chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
PWKSNXJKSWNJE GODDAMIT DOES IT MATTER IF I READ THE SEX SCENES? I DONT SHIP THEM! WILL I NOT UNDERSTAND THE STORY? I REALLY DONT SHIP THEM. PLUS I REALLY JUST WANNA SEE HARRY AND TOMS SEX SCENES. I APPOLOGIZE FOR THE CAPS LOCK AND MY RANT.
ruinedsandwich chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
I just love how the first thing i see while reading this chapter was SEX.
Maxylicious chapter 14 . 6/22/2016
This is one fic that definitely needs a sequel! I really enjoyed reading this, it was very well written and engaging from the beginning to the end, with neither Voldemort or Harry giving an inch in the battle of wills lol. I look forward to reading more of your work :)
randomplotbunny chapter 14 . 5/15/2016
Utterly brilliant!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 14 . 4/30/2016
This was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
I love your story the characterization is on point, the grammar is good, and the plot is interesting. Don't worry about the flamers they are just mindless idiots who are jealous of you because they can't write shit to save their lives.
Luna Nora chapter 14 . 4/17/2016
I loved it, all of it. Your way of writing the characters was amazing, I, personally, loved Ron, Tom, Harry and Ginny but in the end I liked them all. The plot, in my opinion, was great too.
So, thanks for being such a great writer and for writing this.
the starrose chapter 14 . 2/22/2016