Reviews for Once Upon Another Time
Afurika no tsuki chapter 10 . 7/18
Please please please update! Your Spock/Serena pairing is so well-written! I've literally been re-reading your stories over and over. Would love to see how the rest of the story unfolds.

P.S. I hope you passed your bar and your "after law school" life is going well!
ScarletEyezInfinit chapter 10 . 1/26
i cant wait to read what happens next! please update soon thank you ! again because of you i have become a BIG spoke/serenity fan :D
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
Yep. Now I'm interested in Sailor Moon once again. What an interesting crossover. Hope to see more.
chaoticwisdom chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Please please please please pretty please update again soon. Your Sailor Moon/Star Trek 2009 crossovers are spectacular and I love them. Spock and Serena are my new favorite pairings based on your lovely writings. Hope you update and write more.
Angelusica chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
Oh wow! hopefully Spock will start to believe her more now, or at least listen to her explanation, now that he has seen Crystal Tokyo and her death for himself! please update soon :)
llCrystalll chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
I love it. Please, update!
Fire Dolphin chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
oh wow, how intense. i really do hope that this meeting will help spock and make him realise what he is about to loose! update soon and good luck with ur test!
Alycee Lanet chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Krissy chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
This is so sad. It's great that you gave me more insight on Cosmos; I want more. Update soon please.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Omg I just red the entire story! You are amazing writer with a great talent. I understand your busy studying for the bar and appreciate the time it takes you to write this story. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
a1m9a8n8da chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
omg! omg! i have been waiting for this update for awhile. I love this painring now because of you. Please update soon. I wanna know what happens. I hope there is a very romantic scene like there was in your previous usagi/spock cross over. Thank you soo much for writing this story. I hope you do well on ur bar exam.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
worth the wait
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Six happy faces rate...keep it coming...

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
mercury chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Wow! Update soon please! Thanks for writing this.
a1m9a8n8da chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
I love this story. I was alittle apprehensive when I saw the pairing but it is amazing. Pretty plz update soon. I have to know what happens