Reviews for Roadmap: Wherever I May Roam
MarenMary93 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Well, that is one of the finest drabbles I have ever read!
It's subtle, yet it tells so much about those four years...
Loved it!
deannaG chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
'No Wincest', my backside.

Yep, Sam has some catching up to do.
Hmm, season one Supernatural: no Ruby2, no Meg2, no Charlie, no Garth, and best of all...NO FREAKING CASTIEL. WOOHOO.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Guh. The bossiness of Sam... the wobbliness of Dean... aghh.
CatBeist chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
good one
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
You're right, this would be one thing he'd notice. Considering their lifestyle.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This story is not finished. How about Dean disappearing for two or three days, coming back with fresh scars and a vacant memory? That should be something that'll drive Sam batty with worry and insane with frustration. BTW, I LOVE the ending here:"It's more evidence of four years apart. Proof of so many miles they didn't travel together.

I'm here now, bro'. Sam thinks. I'm here"

*sigh* I"m such a sucker for the sweet stuff. ;)
Lola Stang chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This is awesome. That's a really cool idea :)

Lola
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
A nice new spin on an old idea. I love Dean's lack of fight, and Sam's lack of drama, just matter-of-fact sadness about the changes in his brother. Makes the care more real somehow. Nifty!
rog457 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I too loved the visual of Sam fully clothed with a feverish, I'm assuming naked Dean, standing in a shower.

"Dean closes his eyes, leans into Sam" great visual, great line.

"Sam sees more scars. New ones" only brothers as close a they were could know that the other one has new scars after not seeing him for over 4 years.

Great drabble
TheKritty chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
You know, the picture of naked!Dean, that did something to my head...*iz dorky now*. Huh, and in the SHOWER? MAAAAN *drops* I kinda love it that Sam is there, too. Not just in a wincest-y way, just because...he's his little brother and the fact that now Sam was able to see Dean's new scars...I don't know.I found it kinda heartwarming and heartwarming (and hawt), this little drabble. And man. The picture in my head...
jesseofthenorth chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I don't read many drabbles , yours are on a very short list of those i always try to check out.

Nicely done .

Thanks for the good read

( and thanks for responding to my email about the link, so quickly)

J
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
nice drabble silver ruffian - loved your line "Proof of so many miles they didn't travel together"

Edina
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Hey Silver.

Oh that's lovely...Dean so sick that he allows Sam to minister to his needs. I loved that Dean leaned into Sam...umm what an exquisite picture. Thank you

Bev x
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Four years they didn't travel together? Is this supposed to have taken place shortly after Sam and Dean got back together at the beginning of the series, or is this supposed to be something coming in the future? Just curious...

Well Written and nice word of the week usage :-)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Medically correct? Pshaw m'dear, who cares when Dean is naked? And wet? And feverish?