Reviews for Scattered
Mrz.JasperHale4Ever chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
you know these crazy reviews only work if there a bitch i need to slap or cut or edward does something to make me crush his balls js thats what the weapon bag is for **points to bag** and i'm not going to even get started on the monster truck
HeBelongstoMe chapter 19 . 8/1/2010
I honestly don't know how you do this. In so few words, you pack a huge punch. This has more emotional impact than anything I've read in recent memory. The pain is acute, and the tiniest fraction of it can be felt here, through your words. It's actually quite beautiful, his thoughts and loss. That she meant so much to him.

Baby Bella is absolutely precious. I cannot describe how perfect this is: his resolve and connection to his child. His connection to Bella, through the baby. It's so complete, the cycle of life and death, the balance of loss and new life.

Thanks for sharing.
IdPattThat chapter 25 . 8/1/2010
Oooh, slashy but not slashy. Very nice. I'm proud of you for finishing, they were wonderful.
IdPattThat chapter 24 . 8/1/2010
Boo. You know, I never liked Sam.
IdPattThat chapter 23 . 8/1/2010
Well, at least you didn't kill her.
IdPattThat chapter 22 . 8/1/2010
So cute. I love Bengela.
IdPattThat chapter 21 . 8/1/2010
IdPattThat chapter 20 . 8/1/2010
"Piteous Edward" made me snort a bit.
IdPattThat chapter 19 . 8/1/2010
IdPattThat chapter 18 . 8/1/2010
If I pretend that it's not Charlie then I like it. But I can't think about Charlie and bathroom walls... omg.
IdPattThat chapter 17 . 8/1/2010
Yes, apologize for the spam when I'm on a fucking plane and can't read ANYTHING. Rood.

I like, btw.
LittleLea05 chapter 25 . 8/1/2010
aww that was a great drabble to end with...are you doing the next round?
LittleLea05 chapter 24 . 8/1/2010