Reviews for Safe Haven
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Usually not into family thing but good because of being kinda are a talented author. And to the previous reviewer calling Cristina a self-obsessed career driven nut is an insult to the character who has time and again proved her love for her family and friends. So it means Owen is a family obsessed nut? Right? No. These characters are more complex that people give them credit for, specially Cristina. She is not a nut for not wanting a conventional life, she is just different.
nibbles8989 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love your version of the CO relationship & family life. In your world, Cristina and Owen are partners and soulmates. They understand each other's perspectives, communicate well and are very much in sync with one another's actions and feelings. Cristina seems so grown up and altruistic here. Almost like a changed person. She's not the self -obsessed, career driven maniac portrayed on TV. She is a cardio goddess loving mother/wife. This is the kind of mature, adult relationship that I've always wanted them to have. Thanks for writing this!
xxNewNamexx chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Chloe - I hate people thinking I was adopted from China, when Mom isn't here

Cristina's Korean
Deactive Account 7 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Thank you for sharing this Angelamermaid...Love Diego and the rest of the family...I love reading these stories about C/O's life together and like always, look forward to reading your works. Keep up the great writing.
Kevin's Biggest Fan chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
I am sad that you decided to end at chapter 3 because i really liked this story.

I am glad that you will write more stories.

Don't take too long to post them! xD
thorteso chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Can't wait for more stories about Chloe, Mallory and Diego! Thanks for the installment!
chiph chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
I really enjoyed this fanfic. You are a talented writer. Thank you.
milee chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Just so lovely! I feel like this was a love story between a father and son. The drama just felt so real. I was so relieved that they were able to work out a compromise with Diego's grandparents.

Loved the C/O family moments so much! Chloe making sure Diego's mouth didn't need stitching. A doctor in the making. Mallory so loving and cute with him. The Christmas morning scenes are love! You have weaved them so well through this series. Diego coming into Owen's life on Christmas then their family being complete a year later as Owen tells Diego, "Welcome to your first Christmas at home."

Also, the frying pan clause was too good. This should be included on the show! Cristina invokes it when necessary as their private reminder that Owen needs a session with Dr. Wyatt asap.

The last scene was so poignant. It was nice to know that they had worked it out. They both could be there to show their love and support for Diego who was doing so well. He grew up to be such a neat kid!

THANK YOU for this beautiful story! Your C/O family stories are wonderful. Each new glimpse just makes me love C/O and their family more. I read at ITA that you are writing 2 more stories. I can't wait to read them!
greysanatomyintern chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
wow this isn't at all how I expected it to end. Don't get me wrong I am not at all dissapointed this was fabulous story, but I kinda hated to see it end.
Angelamermaid chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
I feel apologetic that this story isn't longer! Thank you everyone for your comments, and yes, I'm writing more stories. :-)
thejacinthsong chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Great story - JUST the thing we need right now... stupid Shonda. Anyway, please continue, this is really well done.
annamason23 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
I love your story, the whole series is funny as hell and i love mallory, please update again soon
Kevin's Biggest Fan chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
it started so funny and it ended so sad. i actually thought that Owen was about to cry. i hope they can stay with Diego.

Update soon please!
hxw11h chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Well it started as a funny chapter, really funny actually. Then it got depressing, I really hope they don't lose Diego. :(
Erika chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I love this story! I went back and re-read the 24 months before and after. I realised that it's writers like yourself and others who have kept us C/O fans going. This story is adorable - I love how Owen and Cristina interact with their family and little Diego. Can't wait to read the final chapter. Thanks so much!