Reviews for Intrepid Tale
Aslook chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Hilarious! Any chance of a sequel?
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
THIS WAS WONDERFUL! I don't think I've ever spent so much time trying to laugh without making a sound so as not to alert my parents to the fact that I haven't slept at all tonight. Honestly though, this was the best-written piece of humour fiction I have read in a LONG time. Lovely indeed. And such a wonderful concept! I really, really liked it, and I liked how you poked fun at all of the characters without making them too OOC, given what we know of them, anyway. Thanks for all the laughs!

Lucy
Snapjinx chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
OH GOD this is so freaking brilliant! XD I thought about putting excerpts of my favorite lines, but honestly everything Nikola said was gold! XD Smashing job!
missyme48 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
that was soooooo funy laughed a million times
D.K. Rhoswen chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
this seriously, is incredibly brillant! so extremely witty and hysterical! i loved every moment of this! amazing job!

Keaira
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Hi there,

WOW, WOWWIEEE this is a GREAT and FANTASTIC treat like candy after a long weekend and then the rain/storms due this week. *Smiles happily* This is FANTASTIC, beyond TERRIFIC and I loved it. Truly magnificent and I enjoyed it a whole bunch! *Gives you high five*

Please, please, please, PLEASE write more soon, I’m really enjoying it a bunch.

FaerieBreath chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
loved it! made me laugh so much, too many good parts to list :)
DZR chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
That was bl**dy brilliant!

Well done :D
Marikalay chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
"Why didn't you just shoot it? It would have taken less than ten minutes."

Priceless. Hilarious and priceless.
Terra Young chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Great job, and very funny!