Reviews for Intentions
Harmoni chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Nice story, now what happens:)
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I was debating reviewing and then I saw your ending note and I just had to. XD

I like that you made it so we saw Arthur debating with himself on whether he should kill Merlin or not, because I mean after all he's been told his entire life that magic is evil. It isn't like he can just up and decide it's good at a moment's notice.

Great job!
yay chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Interesting reaction. Good interesting.
Cirruz chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Lol, considering the other possibilities *cough*death*cough* I'd take the stocks, too.

So... I screamed at my computer when Arthur hit him. Yus, this story is just THAT good.

I love the relationship Arthur and Merlin have. It's PERFECT! Especially in this story. The fact that Arthur let him explain himself and just told him not to lie shows it.

God, I'm probably not making any sense.

Anyway, Great story! I loved it!
Nahara101 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
As I quite value my life, I've decided to review. This is truly a great story, I love how Arthur does not quite just accept it- If I learned such a thing of a friend (whether magic was considered evil or not at the time and place), I would first show genuine fear and anger as such lies and of my being unsure of how they would use their powers... Then I would wake up and be ecstatic that I have a friend who can take me to Hogwarts (but that's a whole other story!). All in all, a wonderful story that was well fomulated!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Since I'm scared of the homicidal review button, I'll review... lol, jk. I was going to review anyway. :)

I just wanted to tell you how much I loved your story! It was amazing! I would love more in this verse, to see how everything turns out. 3
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Scary review button.:-(

I'm not through merlin yet; I have only recently become addicted and sadly, sadly obsessive about this show, but reveals are my new favourite theme and I thought you did a good job with this one!

KrisEleven
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I'm scared of the little button!

So, now that I'm here.

That was a great fic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I only did this because the review button looks pretty homicidal...
truthinaims chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I like that Arthur didn't immediately accept that Merlin wasn't a threat, it made this seem very real and I loved it.
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Aww that was amazing. Stupid Arthur thinking magic is evil... they really are stupid aren't they. Stupid hipocrytes Dx

Stil, great ficlet :3
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Good, and that's what i predict will happen to, i mean i don't think arthur will get mad over the magic, but over the lies. :) but we'll see!
tkdprincess96 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
nce one. keep the stories coming.
fireplant chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
ahaha XD

the little button, as you call it, has never looked so insistent to be pressed. but that's because your one-shot's wonderful, and not because the button's homicidal, of course.

ok, maybe the homicidal adds to the fear factor a bit.

i loved your one-shot! keep writing merlin fanfic!
Asuka Yukimura chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
well, I'll review since I value my life, hehe. Very good fic, I just thought the end was a little bit rushed