Reviews for Love Games
Please! Where is Chapter 19?!
Please please please get them back together in the next chapter they just got together and now it's ripped apart
Sadie chapter 18 . 1/29
I will be interested in seeing what happens next.
Huntermullen chapter 18 . 1/14
Omg you haaaaaave to write more!
CrazyMeReally chapter 18 . 1/13
Please continue I really think this is worth reading and when something is good I am very impatient. (Like now)
that was amazing, i will kill you if you do not continue soon ! _
I would have cried if I was alone and not in a room full of people who already think im weird and cry to much
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
OMG, can i just tell you how much this chapter kills me!
I'm reading your story for the second time and it still ends me ! I love the way you write and i absolutly love your story! Dont stop ! And please, please, please update for the love of god!
wildthings chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
Its been new years and another new years. If youre not going to carry on could you at least send out an A/N tell your fans to stop waiting?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
Omg, please keep writing! And get Jace to beat up Raphael. Is Valentine dead? Is Clary a virgin or no, because in one of the earlier chapters it said that she was, but... Oh and what happened to Isabelle? Anyway, great story, and please keep writing!
Maddie chapter 18 . 12/15/2014
Oh my god! Please update! Please! I love this story so much and now I shall go see if you have any more! Please update, love it so far!

xoxo
MoonCharm134 chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
Jesus, do you want to destroy me with all these horrible negate feels! It was awesome writing sure, great grammar, and great story, but story is killing me! Hope you update soon though I love your story.:)
XxLissaxX chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
It was a struggle trying to remind everything - and i still barely remember stuff but after this chapter my memory has refreshed :) I was so excited to see you updated this story, seeing its one of my favorites
VMars lover chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
Update soon. I need more
Guest chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
OMG! Glorious! Please update asap!
You're a great author