Reviews for Aftershock
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
very nice :)) I love a good post nightmare tale, especially Castle's dream!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
... SQUEEEEEE! AAAAH! THAT WAS SO AMAZINGLY FLUFFY AND CUTE AND FUNNY AND AWESOME!

*ahem* So, yeah, now that you've gotten me addicted to Castle I decided to see if you'd written any for it. And you have! This story makes me happy, Really, really, really happy. Probably a little bit _too_ happy. It's adorable, and fluffy and incredibly cute with amazing little bit of angst thrown in. And Castle comforting Beckett was so awesome, and then her comforting him was even more awesome, and all of it was really awesome, and I love it, and you should really, really write more for Castle. I've been searching for good Castle fanfiction, but I haven't found very many good ones yet. :( But, yeah, this was awesome and fluffy and amazing and I loved it! _
Lightningandashes chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
That was really really well done! Also, hot chocolate AND Firefly? What more could you ask?
innuendo-squad chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Great story! The conversation was very Castle and Beckett and very well written. The bad wolf thing kind of made my day, almost thought I had stumbled across a Doctor Who fanfic in the Castle archive. Loved the Firefly refrences as well _ they made me happy :)
lovering chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Aw, great job, it was really cute. Although you use the word "odd" a lot. o.o
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Really awesome fic, love the characterisation - subtle but true to who they are. And, awwww, hot chocolate :D
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That was SO great! It was so cute and really well written and just adorable and wonderful in every way! D

~blue
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
i could've sworn i'd already reviewed this, oops, i'll just do it now then...I LOVE THIS, the parts when they share their nightmares are amazing, but when he says, "I was too late." is my favorite part i think...and the description of him sounding 'haunted' makes it that much better...really great story, look forward to reading more of your work!
DefenderofHelplessSemicolons chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This was great! The way the nightmare unravelled was truly chilling; reminded me of the Reavers from "Bushwhacked." And can I say how much I love the Firefly references (and that Beckett knew the term "cosplaying"!).

You wrote the conversation over hot chocolate very well. The genuine caring both characters felt for each other was evident, and I liked the way their usual banter was used as a necessary way to lighten the moment. A hug between them, while nice, would've been cliched; I like the understated way you wrote the moment.

P.S. Revisited your ice cream story. It made me hungry.
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This great piece really IS a prize on 2 different levels! You did a great job with the prompt and how very appropriate to have it set after Boom. You imagined quite a freaky dream for Kate and a very real and sad one for Castle. The most creative part of all though, was the FIREFLY reference! That was awesome! It genuinely fit too - such fun :)
soso104 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
- aawwww hundreds of bloody corpses...

no wait.

the bodies on the ceiling were from firefly too, right? :D

awww hot chocolate and creepy nightmares about each other.. must be love. :D

awesome fic :D it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, as you can see by the bad jokes and many smiley faces ;)
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Interesting dreams, especially the one about the bodies on the ceiling. Not sure what that is supposed to be symbolic of. Is the bad wolf supposed to represent the dreams?
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That's the end? But why? More, please! lol
Divamercury chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Wow, this was an awesome story. The nightmare was very vivid and gruesome...so cool! Loved the bonding over hot chocolate. Loved this overall! Great work and I hope to see some more Castle fic from you soon!

DM
TappinCastlefan chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I love it! The imagery is so good! And I love the Firefly bit! Really lightened it up! Awesome writing!

:-D