Reviews for For You
Ciara Mist chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I'm giggling. So, assume that I think your story is brilliant! I love it! Great job!
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Aww, that was cute. I prefer Merlin reveal vics, as opposed to ones where Arthur already knows, because I'm starting to suspect HE has a mental affliction, not Merlin, but, still, all very good. Lovely one shot :3
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Thanks for the fic! It was a great combination of cuteness and a serious plot ;) Thanks!
GMC chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Oh love, lover. Definitely and completely love!
JBQ chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I really liked this! I have to think that Arthur must have noticed something, have a least an inkling about Merlin's magic.
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I read the line about ten times it was just as funny everytime around. Arthur saying "You girl."

I loved it.

(and am glad to hear that you like writting 'Arthur-finds-out-about-Merlin's-magic' stories. I reckon I'll keep you on alert so I can read them all.)
ExplodingWeekend chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I liked this a lot :) Great job!
ruby890 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
nice. never get tired of the arthur finds out melrins magic fic. i love it.
teenageblockhead chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This was absolutely lovely! I've been trying to work out in my head exactly how Arthur would react to Merlin's magic, and the idea that he hasn't noticed ALL the times that Merlin's saved him is pretty absurd. I'm quite certain that he must have at least some suspicions. When he finally does find out for a fact, I'm sure it won't come as a complete and utter shock. That's what I really like about this fic. I found Arthur and Merlin both to be very realistic. You did a good job capturing their voices and little mannerisms. I love these lines: "'Arthur…,' he says, soft. 'I swear to god, Merlin, if you do it again—.'" This was absolutely priceless. Its just so typical Merlin and Arthur. I'm not so sure about Arthur pinning Merlin to the wall, but I suppose if you take it as a slash relationship then it makes more sense. Personally, while I adore Merthur, I feel like this fic might even be more touching if it was just friendship and nothing more... yet. Anyway, great story, great writing, great job!
Poemwriter98 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This was a great story. I love it so much. I'm glad that Arthur didn't kill Merlin!
krishan chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Okay,that was absolutely awesome! I knew Arthur wasn't such an idiot as to not notice Merlin's magic! This absolutely made my day. Kudos!
May Eve chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Wow. I can't say I've ever seen one of these fic where Arthur already knew. It's a fascinating take and you did well with it.