Reviews for Wisty Sing Time!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2016
HAHAHA!
ALY MCLAIN chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
SOO FREAKING FUNNY! I MEAN, I CLICKED THIS AND I DON'T KNOW! DEAR GOSH YOU ARE SO AWESOME! PLEASE AKE MOE WHT AND WISTY FANFICION I BEG OF YOU! DO IT FOR ME! IF NOT FOR ME THAN AMARICA! IF NOT FOR THEM THAN FOR THE UNIVEARSE! IF NOT FOR THE UNIVEARSE DO IT FOR HEAVEN! IF NOT FOR GEAVEN DO IT FOR JEASUS! DO IT FOR GOD!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
lol!
SPARKLY NINJA chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
LOL THATWAS SOOOOOO FUNNY! BTW, I ALWAYS FORGET HOW TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK. HELP?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Omg that was the best! lol!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Ha that was funny cheered up my day
-Rosie :-D
cnannab chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Twisty actually sings pretty good.I like This FF though!Hay Twisty sing time.
LilyLurvsNoms chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
This is definitely the BEST story for W&W I've read so far. No joke. I was scared to try to drink anything, for fear I would either choke and die or spew it all over my laptop from laughter. Just the irony was enough to get me smiling. You totally should have continued, just for fun. I knew every single song, by the way (nice choices). :3
Silvered Anna chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Lol I love The Fray and Skillet! Good chocies, cute story. Now I wonder if everyone that has heard me sing was thinking the same thing as Whit though...
Zizzle-Fashizzle chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Ah, that was hilarious! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

She should've done some epic rap song. That would make me laugh my head off, which I already did.
AGirlWithTheBrokenSmile chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
DEAL OR NO DEAL! Oh sorry...I'm watching deal or no deal...Anyway, that was HILARIOUS and it was good for a one shot (it was a one-shot, right?) SO GGGOOOODDDD JOOOBBBB!
Rip Major chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
I wonder what Wisty would sound like in reality.

Anyway, this was hilarious while it lasted.
Sakura Martinez chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
God, I got so teary-eyed reading this and my stomach hurts from laughing too hard.

Love it.

Two thumbs up! d(_)b
SunshineWitch91 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Great story! Poor Whit.
Syladin Shadesmar chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
plz plz plz plz PLZ update!