Reviews for Leave it all on the Floor
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 3/30
Love how you hung in there. really liked it.
Fo7 chapter 33 . 1/20/2014
Thanks for this story...

Fo7 from France
lynettecullen chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
I'm praying that Edward will not be moody.
lynettecullen chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
I was expecting Edward to run away.
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
The cliffhangers are frustrating.
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
I wish it will be Edward.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This seems hell of interesting.
locheree chapter 28 . 10/24/2013
I just recently found this story and so far what I have read, I absolutely love. I am sorry that people have made you want to rethink finishing or doing it the way you choose to, like so many others who write fanfiction and nobody seems to give them too much grief, but I digress. I can't fathom what it takes to get the courage to attempt to write anything, let alone put it out there for others to see, read and like or dislike, but I wouldn't change a thing if I were you. It is okay for someone to give a decent critical review, as long as it holds merit with what they are talking about and trying to help you out with in the end, but disrespect is something that you shouldn't have to tolerate, nor should the owners of this site make you so vulnerable to those who can show cowardice and not post a review showing their names. I hope they didn't upset you too much or hurt you too badly that you wouldn't want to continue to write. Like I said, I love what I have read so far and I don't want you to change a thing that you don't want to change. Sorry for the long rant, lol.
Simone137 chapter 33 . 9/8/2013
Hi I loved your histoy and I loved more for the plus you added with the dancing, I adore some danceward, the only thing that I would have liked to see is a more bonding relationship between Edward and Aby so that the commitment between him and Bella would be shown off more solid.

Apart from that great job, looking forward for the outtakes.
Dazty chapter 29 . 9/4/2013
you don't have to hide. I have faith in you. It's you're story I'm just glad you are letting me reed it.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Leave It All On The Floor has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in August over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
sammieanne chapter 24 . 8/27/2013
Such good lemonade, sweet, tart and needed to kill a thirst.
Cindy chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Another Great Chapter :)
Cindy chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Okay, Edward didn't come 'til the very end, but Jame's overwhelming creepiness saves you ;)

There wasn't really a transition between after the creep feast and Alice picking up Bella for lunch. It made it a bit confusing for a few lines.

Still great!
Cindy chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I'm going to beat you with a stick if you go 'Who do you think it is?' and it isn't Edward -_- Again, very good :)