Reviews for Goofy Bloopers And Deleted Scenes
Reggie Jackson chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
This entire series was great! Each chapter got a giggle and laugh out of me! I loved everything from the confrontations between the characters and the directors to the alternate scenes.
Brainyxbat chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
You know what would've been hilarious? If in the 1st movie, when Bobby sprayed the cheese in his mouth the 1st time, he accidentally sprayed it on his face instead of in his mouth. XD
PPP SSC chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
4: Loved the Numb-as-a-PJ-song reference since it was part of my mix of songs that remind me of PJ. Certainly much less ironic for him than Stand Out.

6: So much love for take two of the Petes' I-2-I clip both because I have actually thought that exact thing and because I think it's HILARIOUS that PJ just called his own dad a villain, OOC be damned.

7: "Back of my hand" ...It's scary how plausible that was, though since Peg's not around in the movies... someone save PJ please! And yay to Goofy for asking the concerned question.

8: Bobby, your wisdom is neverending. "You probably shouldn't fake your death as a prank" indeed, especially not when one of your friends REALLY NEEDS you. PJ punched Max... he must have been pretty shaken. Max, this is what is called "Disproportionate Retribution," though PJ was slightly OOC in pranking Max unprovoked.

10: Laughed so hard when PJ called Max an ass... because it's so freaking true. Also about PJ's hidden depths being not-so-hidden: yay! Someone besides me noticed that PJ being poetic wasn't an out-of-left-field development, even if Max maybe didn't make the connection yet.

13: Not sure what to make of Pete calling Bradley's dad the worst dad ever, considering what sorts of parenting he considers "good." And getting furious at Bradley for trying to kill PJ and then prioritizing the price of the medical bill was completely 100% in character for this version of Pete.
TrinityPassage75 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Bwahahahaha! Epic
DisneyDoctah chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
lol i will kill you and u will stay dead this time
Bright Eyed Soul Sister chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Haha, the What Time Is It? made me laugh! :D
soulffles chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is so hilarious!
Powerhouse73 chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
thank u so much i know i was pestering u about making more goofy movie stories but i am real happy u put this up even if it wasnt that long i still appreciate it hope to see more...
Hrg chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
Awesome
Sextillion Mannerisms chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Very cute, loved it!
Stacey chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Are these real?
cougartail97 chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
another very interesting chapter. In fact the whole story was excellent. Also i didn't know that the guy that played max also played both binx and kovu as well.
cougartail97 chapter 11 . 11/21/2011