Reviews for The Wedding Lists
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aww - this is really cute. I like making lists and plans of this kind.

I just wish they wouldn't let the mayor's family pressure them into inviting certain people.
frenziedquill chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Sweet :) I like how you named each character from the musical, and why they were important in the main characters' lives. I was in a production of this earlier in the year (I played the one who would have their heads if they didn't invite me :D) And I realized I actually liked this musical. Charming!
lightmylumiere chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Confusing, but sweet and cute. isn't that what matters most?

Overall, i loved it
yay4chenoday chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
cutee! I love the response after the second list :) well done! :)
Emery Saks chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
The 100 kisses line at the end was adorable. I think you have some solid foundations within this story. You have an idea of the characters and their personalities.

But I think you're capable of more than just merely scratching the surface. Flesh out the scene a bit more ... really strive to keep within their voices. It's easy for an author to throw in modern-day phrases and situations into a period story, but it takes away from the authenticity of the story. It takes a dedicated and talented writer to communicate the humor and personalities while still staying true to the era. I think you are the latter - you just need to focus on doing that more.

As my mentor always tell me, "Research! Research! Research!" I've become a HUGE fan of googling stuff in 1912.

Keep it up! I'll be interested in reading your other works!
The Music Woman chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This one was pretty cute. I must say, I'm impressed.