Reviews for Broad Daylight
Clara Brighet chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Oh my gosh, I love that! The story totally explains why Shawn's dad would train him the way he did (I've always thought that - even with being a cop - it was a liiiittle weird). Thank you so much for writing this, I loved it!
GlOmP3R chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
I loved this ! I love how it connects to why Shawn's dad always taught him to be like how he is(: totally kickass ! I'm curious as to what he was going to do to Shawn? Just kill him? Hmm. Any who, totally kickass ! Loved it
ForgottenPages chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
I really liked that you introduced Shawn's training in observation :D Great story!
Libby chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
oh my land i love this!
Liberty Hoffman chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
EPIC! please wirte more stories like this! I love it!
cindythechef chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Very well written. Thank you for sharing it.
DutchWreck chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Poor Shawn... *I* was scared, and I'm safely behind my computer! I can't imagine how Shawn felt! And at such young age... *shudders* Anyway, this is a great story, very well written en very compelling! Great work!
NekodraK.D.LaCroix chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
Well done, well written. I liked how it tied in so nicely at the end to the beginning of the show. Nice touch.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
I really wish they would make a dramatic flashback like this! Awesome work! :D
hollowgirl15 chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
That was awesome! I love little Shawn! Plus him getting kidnapped was cute. Sorry I'm a huge whump fan :) and I love how you tied it into them moving to the house they have in the show and how henry started with shawns 'game' very neat job!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Interesting...giving Henry a reason to train his son to handle all those situations that have come in handy. I thought of the car taillight, or the running in zig-zag, but you went and linked it to all the trainings as well as making it the reason he started. It could be thought that Shawn, because he hadn't been trained yet, had forgotten the kidnapping so he doesn't remember why his dad started all those lessons. It works very well. 10/10
yellowvalley chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
This was a rather brilliant story. You managed to get each perspective done right. :D
samgirl19 chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
i liked this story and i have a question i've been watching psych since it came on but what i dont understand is the line shawn says in some episodes and its the last line in this chp

"I want you to close your eyes. No peeking! Now, tell me how many hats are in the room."

i dont understand that line about how many hats are in the room can u please explain it to me its been running in my mind for a while
Militant Delusionalist chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
That was great! I loved the emotions that just poured out of the story. I thought you wrote Henry very IC. Though the last chapter was the best, seeing how you tied in the incident with the show. Great job!
SuperMiss chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
Oh, I like the ending, connecting the story with the rest of the series.

Sorry for not having reviewed each chapter, I'm a lazy reader, but I really enjoyed this fanfic. A bit short to my liking, but everyone was in character, and the end was really sweet.