Reviews for Accidentally Funny
Adorable Kitten chapter 1 . 7/16
Awe, funny and cute
cnpeaches chapter 28 . 6/24
LOVED IT! it had me laughing from beginning to end. i loved the way they got back at each other for one reason or another. as always your limes/lemons are tastefully done even if there is little description involved. keep up the great writing.c'ya'
TekoloKuautli chapter 28 . 4/22
AHahahahaha It had me laughing so hard! XD I wish you wrote more chapters, specially the Koga case, I would have never imagined it!
AshesOfTheScarletPhoenix chapter 6 . 3/30
Good thing I felt like sorting through fanfics that I got across yours. I've read this fic several times and this still manages to make me really laugh! You are an exceptional writer!
luckywolf968 chapter 7 . 3/17
lol she about bit inuyasha and koga's heads of, you go girl. i love your stories they are all wonderful
hitsujiyu chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Undertheskys chapter 28 . 12/19/2015
Hahaha thats funny. Loved it
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 12/19/2015
Thats kinda sad fir their son
Undertheskys chapter 25 . 12/19/2015
I just love it when writers make Kagome in control for once
Undertheskys chapter 21 . 12/18/2015
Thats a good way to get rid of Naraku. I also love how you have Midoriko and Naraku have a happy ending. Thats so cool what Sesshomaru did with the shikon no tama.
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
Haha its like it smelled so good for Naraku that he passed out
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
Haha its like it smelled so good for Naraku that he passed out
Undertheskys chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
Hahahahha Naraku is joining in the bets
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
Oh Sesshomaru you shouldnt have said that
The Wolf's Knight chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
That is hilarious wit the last thing that Sesshomaru said. And so that big, white, fluffy dog would be Sesshomaru. I am so happy I finished my water before I read this chapter...
Awesome chapter!