Reviews for Accidentally Funny
Marie-S-Raven chapter 28 . 6/28
Oh my gosh, I love this! I've been laughing nonstop the entire time! Thank you so much for this story!
Sessy's Lover chapter 28 . 5/8
I Laughed so hard I almost Peed myself. This is sooooooo dang good. I loved this story. It was well written and no grammar problems that I saw.
Koneko chapter 22 . 4/26
Yeah... but she doesn't win with this revenge either. Sure she's a virgin, but she ain't DEAD!
Koneko chapter 6 . 4/26
"This one is aware that his physique is stunning, miko, so stare all you wish. I will not turn away until you have looked your fill."

LMAOOOOO! I can totally hear him say that.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/26
*Snickered* nice one Sessy
LadyYandere chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
So much awesomeness :) love it
PrincessAmioKi chapter 21 . 10/28/2016
Okay, I must say...I love that joke too. Here I am in the hospital being told I am septic (blood infection, the killing kind) so reading this is making me laugh. Thanks for the memories, if I don't make it out.

Cristy
NyxxNoxx chapter 28 . 10/27/2016
never really thought about what a perv Sessho really is... oh kami the thoughts running wild now lol
DeathDagger chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
Awwww Gome!
DeathDagger chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
Ha! This is my favorite so far!
Adorable Kitten chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Awe, funny and cute
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 28 . 6/24/2016
LOVED IT! it had me laughing from beginning to end. i loved the way they got back at each other for one reason or another. as always your limes/lemons are tastefully done even if there is little description involved. keep up the great writing.c'ya'
TekoloKuautli chapter 28 . 4/22/2016
AHahahahaha It had me laughing so hard! XD I wish you wrote more chapters, specially the Koga case, I would have never imagined it!
AshesOfTheScarletPhoenix chapter 6 . 3/30/2016
Good thing I felt like sorting through fanfics that I got across yours. I've read this fic several times and this still manages to make me really laugh! You are an exceptional writer!
luckywolf968 chapter 7 . 3/17/2016
lol she about bit inuyasha and koga's heads of, you go girl. i love your stories they are all wonderful
1,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »