Reviews for Through A Lens: Twilight TwentyFive Round Three
Alverdine chapter 14 . 5/22/2010
I will be honest, I don't fully understand your intention, but I'm revelling in the beautiful writing.
AnOldFfnFriend chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
*Giggles* Oh, Edward. You sex crazed monster you, copping a feel of your GF's hardcore *sniggers*

I shouldn't laugh when he's having such a *cough* hard time, *cough* Loved it :)

AnOldFfnFriend chapter 14 . 5/21/2010
I can't help but wonder more into what was going on with this inspire entire stories with so few words.

AnOldFfnFriend chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
Oh, I really love this - it's just a passing thought I'm sure any man, in love, would have at such a sight *winks*

AnOldFfnFriend chapter 12 . 5/21/2010
*Sighs* I love the complete understanding Bella has for Edward - such a thoughtful and poinant piece of a puzzle to describe.

AnOldFfnFriend chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
I liked the watching from afar - and the choice of beverage left a bitter taste in my mouth ;)

AnOldFfnFriend chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
Loved the suspense at the end, this says so much more than the words written on the page. Perfect, :) :)

DICATAKADD chapter 16 . 5/21/2010
always good
Kimmydonn chapter 14 . 5/21/2010
Oh my... I really like this one. It's sad. Thanks for posting all the ones you did!
Alverdine chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
Not my favourite. It lacks the infinity of your previous pieces, that magic almost hypnotic touch. I shall be patiently awaiting the next installment.
Alverdine chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
With a smile and a tear...
Alverdine chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
This could go into several directions. Whichever one you had in mind, a very interesting brush stroke.
Alverdine chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
Oh Bella... and yes for Edward finally putting his fucking foot down.
Alverdine chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
Alverdine chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
Bit confused here. She's a vampire, and he has to 'save' her? Is this still the Edward who cannot get used to idea of not having to safe her all the time? hmm.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »