Reviews for Through A Lens: Twilight TwentyFive Round Three
Hev99 chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Haha you already know what I think of this one. Clearly I thought it was awesome or I wouldn't have told you to post it! I love these snapshots, they're so tantalising, making you want to delve deeper into what's happening! So so good!
Hev99 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
OMG that's epic, I love it. I love the contrast you make between the sweetness of things like dollhouses and pink icing and the slightly sinister idea of the witch like in Hansel and Gretel. Really interesting. Where on earth did you come up with that idea?
Hev99 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Aww that's so sad. Leaving it hanging like that, so you never know who she is waiting for and whether he shows! I wanna know what's happening? Do you have a whole kinda story in mind when you write it? So did you know who she was waiting for? Why she was there? What happened to have her standing in the snow all alone? If so, you wanna share! I think that's my favourite I've read so far, there's so much you could read into it! I think you should make that into a full one shot sometime, when you have the time. It's totally intrigued me! My God is this review longer than the drabble? Oops! Next!
Kimmydonn chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Little pig, little pig, let me in. Whoops. wrong wolf story. Teehee. Nice one.
AnOldFfnFriend chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
I love how you captured Alice's excitment and the intensity of the game ~ very oriinal :)

mothlights chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
NICE!
AnOldFfnFriend chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
How beautifuly desolate!

AnOldFfnFriend chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
*Gasp* J'adore! So poetic and beautiful :)

Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Just curious. Is she looking for the vampire that made her or is she waiting for Jasper. I get the impression of the former, but in the hundred words you don't get to say. It's well done. :D
venis-envy chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Nice! That was my favorite picture. Can't wait to get to it.

Lovely, as usual. 3