Reviews for Just Beyond My Reach, My Assassin
Linds2thez chapter 18 . 7/1
I can't belive you used a Cab song in this story! Such a fantastic band and it fits perfect with the story
Sh chapter 44 . 4/25
God. The ending made me almost cry. It's 5 AM tho.
My Fucking God chapter 1 . 4/24
It took forever and I finally found this! I read this last year and fell in love with it! Yay! You are great at making these stories! :3
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 44 . 2/24
I am very sad to see this story come to a close; took me most of this week to finish the bloody thing! The ending is both a sad and happy ending that nearly moved me to tears.

I hope to read more stories from you soon!
CodenameD-XIII chapter 44 . 1/28
The feels Q-Q
Evanuris chapter 44 . 1/23
This has been heartbreaking and yet really beautiful. Watching your characters grow for over twenty years, watching them become more mature and damaged, made me feel as if I was living with them inside your story. I know you finished it years ago and you probably won't read this review, but just in case I want to say that I'm very grateful that you took the effort to write it. I know it's very hard, I write too.

Ezio and Narina felt alive to me. I've really fallen in love with both of them while reading your fic. Again, thank you, and congratulations!

P.D.: I'm spanish, so forgive me if I didn't express myself correctly. I hope it'll make you happy to know you have fans here too ;)
exiethewriter chapter 22 . 1/20
wow! D: this fanfic is amazing! Reading it is so addicting, I can't put it down! Aside from a few grammatical errors here and there, your characters and scenes and action are all very believable and realistic! I especially love Narina, I feel that I am so relatable to her. I also have a theory about why she can't kill people... ah, I'll have to wait and see D:
Frostfire613 chapter 44 . 11/2/2015
You made me cry in the last two chapters after reading the entirety of this masterpiece Ezio/OC. You've probably ruined me for any other Assassin's Creed fanfiction! I guess this is the reason I hate reading the #1 most favorited fanfiction when I start out a new fandom, it makes every other fanfiction lackluster...
HuntressXHunter chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
Whoa dude
Gemini-0608 chapter 44 . 8/1/2015
WHY YOU GOTTA KILL MY HEART AND FEELINGS LIKE THIS
OMFG
IM CRYING
YOU ASSHAT
I love this story to pieces though, it's 2015 and I'm surprised I haven't found this one yet...
Do continue on writing!
You are now one of my favorite authors and this is now one of my favorite stories!
Keep up the good work!
silverfoxkurama chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
gosh there so cute i want a threesome Damn cristina lololollo
JustSomeone chapter 29 . 7/2/2015
Hi! I love your story but can't help but notice some cultural mistakes that you wrote about Jerusalem. One: Women don't get raped if they don't cover themselbes, since the majority of Jerusalem are Christians. Two: Speaking how this story takes place long ago, it was called Palestine before 1948. I'm guessing Tamair is Arab?
Potatothechao chapter 30 . 6/25/2015
B-but I like Tamair! D:
Potatothechao chapter 25 . 6/24/2015
I could practically see Desmond (pretending Narina is his ancestor)) freaking out over what just happened xD
Anonymous chapter 43 . 6/15/2015
Omg this made me cry! This is truely an amazing story. I feel so lucky to have found it and read it.

Grazie