Reviews for Love Her, Not Me
Major-Fire-Blaze chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I do hope you continue this / It would be an interesting story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
continue plzzzzz
Mrs.Whitlock1844 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Please continue the story!
wolf nd vmpiregirlxx chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Omg please do make a story out of it I'm really sure it will be absolutely amazing ! I loved ur one shot and now goin to check out ur other stories :) ur a great writer :) xx
Analitica chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
i want lemons please
mysteriousxkitten chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Can you continue? I think Edward Gould be pissed and Alice will be proud, because she knows they weren't soul Mates and Alice and Bella will have a sisterly talk about it or something? And then Bella should go with Jasper to live in Texas with Peter and Harlotte.

Then they should meet up with Maria, and Maria isn't as mean as in the book, Jasper and her are close friends and Maria takes a liking to Bella and then dramatic things should happen from there?

I just thought that would be a really good idea:p but please update!
Jaspers Black Widow chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
OMG of corse we need you to contiue. It is an amazing first chapter i think you should start it off were you left off. About the lemons oh hell yea love those lemons. Please find time to finish it. 0 0

\_/
littlenerd chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
you can start wherever you want as long as it keeps going :D
mom4ver2004 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Continue please
livedadream chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Ooo yes you have to continue this story. :] and I think peter and Charlotte should show up on them. that would be funny.
deathandfl0wersx chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Where's Renesmee ? she should interrupt
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
you could like start with when they started to fall for eachother andhow they fell for eachother and go on from there
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I loved it. I would like to see you continue the story. I just recently started reading Jasper/Bella stories & I think I'm in love w/another vampire! I thought Edward was perfect, but Jasper...I'm thinking that "Texas Twang" of his & the blonde curls w/"ocean blue" eyes has taken over the lead for now! :)

Great writing by the way too!
davenportgl chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Like this story and would really like for you to continue
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Very interesting...Was Jasper telling the truth about Edward? Are Edward and Alice involved with each other too? I'd really like to see this continued, especially since you cut us off right when it was about to get juicy and lemony.