Reviews for A Date Between Titans
Poptart Gypsy chapter 13 . 1/31
awesome! :D you should make bb and rae go on a date again and cyborg and robin spy on them and when raven finds out again they go back to the titan tower and raven says something like: "I cant get any privacy around here!" then she leaves the tower for a few days and bb finds her and he brings her back home. when raven returns she is still mad at cyborg and robin?
kate chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
So funny I might write my own fanfiction. So watch out
Creepy-Pasta chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! I'VE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD BEFORE AND MAN I CAN'T EVEN THINK RIGHT NOW SO I'M TYPING RANDOMLY EVEN AS I TYPE THIS EXTREMELY LONG AND PROBABLY SILLY REVIEW IN UNNECESSARY CAPS, BUT I HONESTLY DON'T CARE BECAUSE THIS STORY IS AWESOME AND I WISH PEOPLE WILL BE WILLING TO MAKE MORE OF THESE!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
Good story here. Very well written and quite enjoyable to read.

However, I can't help but feel "Beth" is some kind of figure that holds some type of personal significance to you and you only. To you, it may be cool to write in a friend of yours or yourself.

To readers, it's a tad annoying to be reading chapters about some minor character that doesn't contribute to anything after the restaurant.

Not to mention, she was more or less bullying a police officer who was pretty much doing his job. Reading the last chapter on how he ended up just made me sad.

In short, every writer likes to insert a little bit of himself into their work. But don't overdo it and have half the chapter describing the escapades of a character who doesn't advance the bbrae plot, which I assume is the main point of the story.

Still, it was a pretty good read, and you seem to have a really firm handle on the canon characters and how to do them. Carry on good sir.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! and you fangirls they are amazing.
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
This story made me lol. I bet it was Raven who pushed Beast Boy into the pit.
BBRAE4EVATB chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I lurv the name of Robin's book!
theVillage1diot chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
This was awesome. I laughed so many times throughout.

Great job.
Super Girl chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
AUSOME STORY! HILAIROUS!
BlatantBookworm chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Hmmm...

I always sorta figured that if Robin would be addicted to anything, it would be caffein.

I mean, consider that at Gotham City he had to train, then go to school, and then there was the whole thing when he was running around fighting crime.

Who wouldn't get addicted to caffein in those circumstances?

Great story so far anyway!
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Cool!

Beast Boy and Raven totally belong together.
LunarFay chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
i loved it

it was very sill & very funny

your very imaginative

keep writing & improving

-spoilers-

i really enjoyed the Shurlock Holmes costumes.

those made me laugh a lot

-constructive criticism-

i do think you need to use a thesaurus

i mean real

"as what could only be described as evil"

you used that in almost every chapter at lest once

there are other words for evil

ex: sinister, malicious

just change it up a little

the first time it was kinda clever (but not t clever because it is a common phrase)

after that it sounds like a broken record

i hope this helps you improve your writing
La5021 chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
Brilliant. Bloody brilliant. Please, please, please tell me there's a sequel

ps. where did Raven send Star, Robin and Cy?
La5021 chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
By the way, a mob of mad fan girls and BB being kidnapped? Hilarious.
La5021 chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
I like Beth. She's had me laughing out loud for the last two chapters and my mum's looking at me like WTF?

Great job so far :)