Reviews for Sweet Lies
twi-fic luver chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Awww...that's so sad! :(
Accounnt Deleeeted chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Aw. This hurts...prob bc we can all relate somehow..to that one person, who we loved from afar, and never got to touch, to hold, to whisper to in the night...but still, even in the pain of remembrance, love.
neversay143 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
awwww... no .. alice :(( i usually like emmett, but since you put him this way.. i hate him. :(
Selene14 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Not the first time I read this but it never stops making me feel so sad. Alice deserves the girl, but I guess it was one of those times that you just had to write something that doesn't end happily. You write so well and beautifully, its incredible.
cocnuy chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
was lurker-ing around when i saw this and was really touched

it was beautifully written :)

also loving ADMIL
urockiroll chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
that is so sad! anyway, great story and btw age doesnt matter in love was AMAAAAZZZIIIING!
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
this was amazing for lack of a better word.
yui1808 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
aww, that was mean. though emmett was one of the characters i like most in the movie/book. poor alice...
Demon of the Snow chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I really, really like this...I've read it a few times now and it struck me, hard. Very well done.

Snowy
MobiusVariant chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
That's just so melancholy; it was a good read, though. I wanted to slap Emmett on the head or annoyingly nudge Alice to say something.
The Queen's Saviour chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Aww, this is so sad.. :( But I love it though :D
gschelt chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
SO cute and SO effing sad.

i swear, dude, i was wondering how you would ever follow up to your giant monster of a masterpiece ADMIL, but here you've tried something else, and it worked. you've got really creative ideas. :]
xjumpthenfall chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Very, very sad..
ATasteOfFaberry chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
): Sad Alice is sad. However, it was still wonderfully written and I enjoyed the short little story. Emmett's poem was amusing and although I'm sure it would've been harder, I would have loved to hear what "he" said about everyone else. :D
Amber 90210 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Hi, nice little one shot. Once again you did the characters justice by making them unique in your story without changing their characteristics too much. It's nice to read something where the outcome is not the two of them ending in bed but more a love that always seems out of their reach. Keep up the good work and keep on writing.

Amber