Reviews for Time
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
:D Love this one, too! Do me a favor and just write more National Treasure fics in general. You're really quite amazing at them! :)
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I loved Ends and Years, although I had to reread Ends to make myself believe it. So sad T_T. But I loved Years and I can see many fics coming from that one shot. :)
the woman is a wolf chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Aww _ The one about Patrick dying was saaaaaaad D8 I might explore that plot-bunny... if you don't mind that is :)

Brilliant as usual!
ruby890 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
nice fic it gives me ideas lol.

oh and could you go to this these sites and and thanks.

/website/302/contests/81494/voteable_entries/14337545

/entries/95668
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I love this fic! The conclusion has to be my favorite though - I love that Riley finally believes he's part of the family :D
Golden-Heart the 2nd chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Hey, Cocoa! I'm finally reviewing on this One-Shot, yay for you! I delayed so long because I actually wanted to review when I had an account, so here it is! :-) And these are great, and the words used help inspire scenes and feelings, just like Colors did. :) P.S. Thanks for letting me borrow Colorless! I know, again, but I WANT to thank you again! :-)

The first one, Beginnings, with the sense that Abigail is reflecting sometimes after Book of Secrets-ish, and hints how ANOTHER adventure is possibly around the corner with "was only the beginning."

Ends made a good point, I think. I like Patrick as a character, but then again that might be my affection for Oscar-winner Jon Voight speaking. Patrick is generally regarded as useless and providing no help, but it stands that he IS Ben's father, and is only looking out for him as best he can, as, for example, braving the lion's den, ie Emily Appleton to retrieve the clue for Ben and his insistence on maintaining the "status quo" with Ian.

Firsts was hilarious! It makes you wonder WHEN and HOW Riley's initial interaction with Sadusky would be like - I believe there is no interaction between the two in the movies besides the fact that Ben used Riley's The Templar Treasure book as a decoy to get Sadusky off their trail in Book of Secrets, and that Sadusky actually READ the book it is implied Riley took so seriously when it came to writing it.

Lasts ponders if something potentially dangerous should happen in an adventure in the near future, possibly with the hidden implications of National Treasure 3, or just it's own story with Riley and the Gates family. :)

Hours expresses exactly what Abigail was acting like when those two strange guys walk into her office with unbelievable news. Her "exemplary professional face" is torn through completely by the time Ben and Riley are done - she's got a dazed, slightly longing look in her eyes.

Days allows us a glimpse behind the facade of the utterly precise Benjamin Franklin Gates, especially the "not that Ben was counting" at the end. AW. Also, I never really thought of how long the days would have been in the movies - or at least from BEN'S point of view, so thanks for making me think. :)

Weeks hints at that Riley and Ben have known each other much longer - one of my main ideas, I just LIKE it that way for some reason - as in possibly knowing each other before the films actually opens and Ian comes along. Ben's invitation for Riley to take up the call to adventure (though Riley mainly plays the passive hero who is caught up somewhat unwillingly in a journey he didn't expect to take) comes in the midst of Riley's most frustrating time, so he's willing and receptive to leave it all behind for a oftentimes fruitless search, but thankfully Ben and Riley have each other to lean on. ;) oh boy that was LONG - I was mainly thinking of Justin L. Bartha's backstory for Riley... :)

Months captures all the anticipation of waiting for a baby to arrive is done very well, and the happy ending of that Charlotte was born exactly one month early is so cute. :)

Years illustrates perfectly how much time the Gates family took seriously to convince dear lovely Riley Poole that he is one of the family. :)

What did you mean by "the ever-lovely Golden-Heart?" By the way, that was very sweet and I appreciated it quite a lot. :-)

Um, looong review... Bye!

Until next time, Golden-Heart aka GH :)
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Aw! That was super awesome! The first and last ones were my favorites.
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Awww, I loved this so much. Very sweet. :)
jedigirl627 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
LOVE IT! I especially like the one with Riley as customer service, along with every Riley one.
LoremIpsum chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Thanks for the birthday wishes :D This was just adorable, i loved seeing into the little snippets of their life I hope to see more writings from you in the future!
Tanigi chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I liked all of them, but "Beginnings" made me smile, "Ends" made me sad, "Firsts" made me laugh, and "Years" made me happy, so those were my favorites. :) Great collection of sentences!

The only thing is that there are a couple of formatting mistakes in "Beginnings" and "Weeks."