Reviews for The Untaken Path
Drummerchick7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This was... just delightful. Short and sweet, yet powerful. I love it.
naomis8329 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
To me he makes the only choice (besides Leliana) that he has been allowed to make and that is to be the hero he wants to be. Kaillan has made all other choices, this is the one he wants and I think Leliana was proud of him to have made it.

Sacred Begginings chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was... just absolutely beautiful.
Pirate Ninjas of the Abyss chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Very nicely done, Alistair and Leliana sound perfect together!
Dragon Age Fan chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This was a joy to read - well done!
serenbach chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I really enjoyed this, I've never really considered them seriously as a pairing (I've actually always thought Leliana and Zevran would make a better couple) but I love how you've taken it. It reads like a poem, so beautiful. I like how he relies on her rather than the Warden and the ending was just so sad and perfect. :)
bioncafemme chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Wonderful! I love the little scenes and how it all comes together at the end.
LittlePinkTerror chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
There is a beautiful poetry in this. The perfection of choosing just the right amount of words to convey emotion, action, meaning and a scene without overcrowding.

This story doesn't NEED anything extra-it packs an emotional wallop and does not apologize.

I have never thought the Leliana or Alistair would make a pairing that could work.

I stand corrected. It's tragically wonderful and I love it.
leogrl19 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Wow...I'm...I don't know how to feel about this. There's this complex state of indescribable emotion inside after reading it and not being able to articulate that makes me certain that this is truly an amazing story.

I've never personally entertained the idea of those two being together - not that it was impossible, but it just never crossed my mind...but why not? What you've written here makes that question rise up inside and wonder. You've breathed life into the pairing for me.

Exceptional. Truly.
Kimbo42 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Oh wow, this is beautiful. I love this!
Snafu1000 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Beautiful. I've always thought those two would make a good pairing, and doing so in the context of the other Warden being a coldhearted bastard makes it even more effective.

Incredible job of encapsulating the core of the story into such a neat and intense little package.
synthemesc chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Ooh, this is good... and such an unusual pairing! (For me at least...) I'm a huge fan of not-so-noble PCs, too, so your Tabris gets extra points in my book :]

This was so well written. I loved the short, clear bursts of each section-short and sweet, no words wasted. Beautiful.
Kallie Jacobs chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This interesting pairing. One I've not really ever considered, but it just makes sense.

This was heartbreaking and lovely all at the same time. I enjoyed it muchly.
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I'm growing quite fond of this pairing, and this was a lovely example of why it works. You convey so much with such short scenes, I'm truly impressed.