Reviews for Daddy Edward
This sucks. Bellas so god damn annoying. she seems to think she's always right. And she's literally thinking only about herself. And from the reviews it continues to be that way which is really fukn irritating. And she literally jumped to all types of conclusions when Tanya called. Obviously she was crazy but she didn't know that from a phone call! But when it comes to Edward and Jacob (who OBVIOUSLY have a history) she always likes to blame Edward for over reacting and being immature. Sorry can't continue. Cause I know it's going to continue to suck!
I don't understand why Bella allows joke around when he disrespects Edward. I mean if Edward had a female friend who treated Bella like shit Edward wouldn't let her in his life anymore. So I'm not understanding jakes problem or why Bella allows it. I think in chapter 8 he was trying to but in there private conversation like its his business and was all like I wasnt talking to you to Edward. So rude
silver-stone2 chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
are you going to make sequel to this story ?
Guest chapter 20 . 4/21/2016
Awesome story
vickyycullen chapter 16 . 2/16/2016
Loooooveeeee it
vickyycullen chapter 9 . 2/15/2016
Love it lol
vickyycullen chapter 8 . 2/15/2016
I loooooveeee this story its so under reviewed omg
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
Shame on you..don't you've it away..I love the suspense. ..but it's a great story..
beelzeebub chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
liking it so far
JustObessedWithRibbons chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Love this story, its a very good plot line and the punctuation is down to a T, but the only bad thing is there are a lot of spelling mistakes and sentences that dont make a lot of sence.
twlightbella chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
Edward and Bella have sex and find out bella was pregnant again
twlightbella chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Yay
twlightbella chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
Edward and Bella have sex
twlightbella chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Bella wants another kid
Echoes of a Bird of Prey chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
Please update soon! Love this story!