Reviews for Just Listen
thekillerrox123 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
wolf soul of white fang chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
aww there my favrite couple
Zorua chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Three things:

1.) Yes! Team JeriKole! Whoot!

2.)Awesome story!

3.)There's actually three episodes with Jericho in it... kind of. The end of "Homecoming Part II" has a picture of Jericho on the TV screens if you look at just the right moment.
chipmunkswillrule chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
yay! jerikole
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
The summary and the story remind of of a book called Just Listen, which is what I think you were going for. I like it. GO TEAM JERIKOLE!(:

I like the book too(;
Titan Fan 13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010

I was sitting down on the couch,the alarm goes off.

We go see what was going on,and-What the..

It was a wolf-like person,it was pink,it had pearly white fangs,colbat blue eyes,to strands of fur-hair was sticking out like antineas,it was wearing a pale blue long sleeved shirt,it was wearing a dark blue skirt so it is a girl,and she was wearing white snowboots,the toe ends torn open where her pawed toes seemed familiar about her,I couldn't put my finger on it.

Anyway,she had a little girl in her jaws,holding her by her collar.

"Let her go!"Kid Flash yelled.

The wolf-person-girl shook her head.

"Titans,GO!"Kid Flash shouted.

Jinx throws a hex at her,and she dogdes,then starts jumping around, Flash runs towards her,she moves to the right and trips him swung at her she jumped over him,drops the kid,then lands infront of tries to posses her,but then she licks his face.

"What the heck!"Kid Flash said.

The wolf-girl tackled Jericho playfully,"Rohee!"

"Who's Rohee?"

She jumps off him,and hops around like a puppy.

"This is weird.."Jinx said.

"Rohee!Rohee!Rohee!"The wolf repeated.

"Rell,who are roo,to rugde how rie ralk?"She said.

"O..K..This has gone from weird to akward.."Jinx said.

"Who are you,anyway?"Kid Flash asked.

"Role."The wolf said.

"That's what I said."

"Naw-ah!Roo raid Role,my rame is Role!Rit a Ray!"

"Reah!"She tackled Jericho,again,"Rand ris is Rohee!"

Everyone snickered.

"Wait..Your Kole?"

"Rep!I ranna play!I ranna play!"Kole said,jumping up and down,on she stopped she looked at Jericho,"Ranna play rit me?"

Jericho got up and shook his started whimpering.

"Aw,Jericho,just play with your puppy."Kid Flash said.

Jericho glared at just jumped around,"Pweeze!"

Jericho shook his head again.

Kole looked sad,and started howling,"Roo ron't rike me!"

Jericho continued to howl.

Everyone covered their ears,"JUST PLAY WITH HER!"

Jericho sighed quietly and patted Wolf-Kole's head,she stopped howling and looked at got up,and walked away,Kole quickly on his heels.

"Isn't that cute?"The little girl from earlier asked.

(I'll conitue this is my next reviw,write it if you like it!)
JeriKolefan chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Jericho can't make eye contact with anyone or he posses them.

I think he shouldn't look Kole in the eye,'cause then before he

knows it he's in his crush's body and knows all her memories

and stuff,then when he unposseses her,she won't want to date him,and she'll end up dating Aqualad or someone else,then Jericho will be like,"Awww,maan..I was sooo close.." and end up

with Raven and be miseriable.

And I,along with the members of Club-Jerikole,and other JeriKole fans would cry and be peeped.

Then Raven would find out that Jericho still likes Kole and try to hurt her bodily.

Then Aqualad,or whomever she was dating,would kill Jericho would be happy for Kole 'cause she has such a good boyfriend,but would be sad because it isn't Kid Flash would be all,"I have a girlfriend and you don't,hahahahaha!"

Then Jinx would break up with,or kill,Kid Flash.

Then Jinx would make Jericho feel better.

Then Jericho would get a crush on Jinx.

Then he'll tell Jinx.

Then Jinx would be like,""

Then Jericho would be sad.

Then Jinx would consider being Jericho's girlfriend.

Then Jinx would relise she likes him too.

Then she'll tell him.

Then Jericho and Jinx will start dating.

Then they'll get married.

Then they'll have kids.

And I'm going against my morals..Again..This happened before..

At first my reveiw thing was Flinx_Rules!..Then it was BBJ13 (Beast Boy and Jinx)..Then it was BBKolefan..Then it was JeriRae(That was the shortest lasting one.)..Then it was JeriJinxfan..And now it is JeriKolafan..I'm actually considering going back to JeriJinx..Or AquaKole..Or LightningKole..Or Kole Harper(Speedy's last name is Harper)Or

going into the Guy/Guy and Girl/Girl..JUST KIDDING!I've already thought about it and I'm going back to JeriJinx and reading the JeriKole stories,but saying "Jinx" instead of "Kole" and reading Flinx stories,but saying "Jericho" instead of "Kid Flash" and "signed" instead of "said,asked,yelled."

HA!Just try and make me come back!

JeriKolefan signing off for the last time.
Marshmellows chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I really liked the story! It was sweet. This is my favourite pairing for teen titans! Please continue to write more ]
Redtha chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Yay for canon comic ships getting more love! So many of them are overlooked.

Anyway, this was cute. -
FrivolousFlare chapter 1 . 5/10/2010

Heheh, I'm a biiiiiiiiiig fan of them...(I haz you to thank for that, THANKS! .)

Awww! This was so CUTE! Heehee...I love it!

Keep Writing!