Reviews for A Dream Come True
love conquers all 44 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
woo that was hot
xXStrawberryxCyanideXx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
You've sucked me into this fandom.

Thank you! xD

There were some errors I've noticed. For example "has" was written instead of "as". I forgot where though. Looking forward to reading more.
ChachiLopez chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
:OOO Is it hot in here or what? I loved it! Hot damn!
The Scurvied One chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I truely wish more people would write 16000 word one shots. You are amazing!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
awesome i love this fic
DJFireHawk chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Oh my...I'm druling here...the mental images from that story were just...*passes out*
blackbear1020 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
it great i loveti
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Wow. Awesome. Just absolutely breathtaking. I need a shower now. PLEASE! Write the basement story. You write this threesome so beautifully! I love Puppy and Baby and the way you said "Nothing better than when the puppy got noisy"! OMG! I'd love to read the basement scene and hear Puppy get noisy. What's Cody's private kink with Randy? Is there going to be a third and fourth chapter of 'alone-time'? Each of them with Randy? Just please write more. Can't say how much I loved it!
Bob1097 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
It took me for eve4r to read all this! Lol. But it was worth it! I mean DAMN! That was HOTT! Maybe I should have a chat with them about maybe letting me be an …addition to their little group lol. Yea I don’t guess that would work. But you should defiantly keep these going! I loved it, ya’ll did great. Thanks for posting!
mOoNlIt WeReWoLf chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
That is the hottest thing I have ever read. You are amazing.

Jes