Reviews for Five Years Later
kushka chapter 13 . 7/3
Good story
Olivia-Ivy chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
one thing. u said they got a letter from toph? yeeeeaaaaaah, toph's blind. she can't see let alone write letters.
Precious chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
Your story is nice but there are some errors in it
lorekr chapter 13 . 9/30/2011
Loved this story! So glad they fell in love! Well! I'm off to read the second and third installment!:)
Shyrean chapter 13 . 10/29/2010
This is a cute little story, i love it, especially the thing with the warmth. Thanks a million for sharing.

antismileyfaces chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
your story from what ive read so far (and granted it isnt much so please bear with me) is very good but the characters speech is a little formal and stiff. other than that great starter and i look forward to reading more of your work.
Scherherazade chapter 13 . 7/12/2010
A wonderful story, one I will definitely be favoring it.
julamei chapter 13 . 5/26/2010
well once i saw this only had 12 reviews, i had to write something-this story is one of the most solid ones i've read in a long time (and i keep up with my fair share of avatar fanfiction). i'm impressed with how well you kept the characters in character, and how you let the plot evolve naturally instead of rushing anything. this was beautifully written and fun to read... great job! good luck with your future stories : )
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
For some reason, this story made me cry. I LOVED it and I will definantly read your sequel! I also like the plot of this story and I can't wait to see what happens next with these too in your sequel. Nice work! I also liked how you explained the kids and how you didn't rush through with Katara's pregnancy. You also did a nice job explaining how Zuko changed as the too got closer! Sooooo CUTE! I really, really, really, LOVED this story!:)
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 13 . 5/13/2010
This was a really good little fic. I was surprised on how fast it seemed the couple fell together but it seems that you tied that in quite well. Thanks for writing such a good fic.

23rd-daughter chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Really nice but the ending was to rushed for a trilogy. I love Zuko's personality and the inclusion of other characters. Keep updating please!
Sandkunoichi072 chapter 13 . 5/13/2010
the story is really nice although the ending was just a little rushed. im glad that there is going to be a sequel.
Sandkunoichi072 chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
this chapter is amazing. i want more more more! i really like how zuko's personality shone through more.
pyroaquaterrian chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
Please-please don't let Katara or that poor baby die, that would be so tragic and totally destroy Zuko as well.

Can't wait for the next update, hope it's soon. And once again, thanks for sharing this wonderful, well-written, and very enthralling story.
Sandkunoichi072 chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
amazing. im gonna send this story to my friends and hopefully youll get more readers and well get more chapters! hehe but really great job