Reviews for Blood and Water
ferryboat George chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
Well, you certainly haven't lost the ability to write M7 :) Outstanding story, just like all yours that I've read. I loved this one, about family, and all the unthought of family, like Chris to Orrin. I hope you write more M7 (and NCIS). Something to keep me in reading material until I can watch the rest of SGA and be able to read your stories about that again.
jag389 chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
a great story, in great western fashion.
Hidden Relevance chapter 12 . 4/3/2011
Man another fantastic story (sorry I have read all of the other M7 but flew through them without pausing for breath let alone a review lol), possibly one of my favorites of yours. Once again, the relationships between the men were pictured perfectly.

Also, again, you managed to describe Chris through someone else's eyes so totally fantastically.. just wonderful really.
LuoLiBei chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
Ah, wonderful! This is the first M7 story I've read in years and it tempts me to go back and read all your other ones. I always thought you were the best writer in that fandom. I may be a bit biased since you often beat up Ezra though. :) I hope you are writing more, you are very talented and it's a pleasure reading your stories.
cynsk chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
where is jd in all this!
jaws chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
good job, and well done. This would have made a good episode! Keep up the good work.
ellennar chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
Well written! I just discovered the series and am mourning that it was cancelled with so few episodes - thank you for extending the story for me!
Susan M. M chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
Darn good final chapter, darn good story.
Susan M. M chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
You have me deathly curious about Leah's past.
Susan M. M chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
I look at Rachel and Ezra, and I think of Claude Rains and Bogey at the end of "Casablanca" - this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Susan M. M chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
"He fired. He hadn't meant to. He hadn't wanted to. It was just instinct." Well, after this, I don't think Virginia is going to let Buck escort her to the next square dance in town.
Susan M. M chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
The phrase "action-packed" comes to mind.
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Liked the parallels between the sheriff trying to befriend Chris, and Chris refusing, and Ezra trying to befriend Nathan's sister, and being rejected.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Poor Ezra! How embarrassing for him to be seen in public, anything less than properly attired. And I do love how he puts the clues together - not only the handsomest man in Four Corners, but the cleverest.

And yes, given the expense of replacing it, Mary will be more than a little vexed at you for destroying her printing ptess.
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Nice to see Virginia again, and delighted to see her reaction when she wasn't the center of Buck's attention. Your take on Nathan's sister is VERY different from my story about Nathan's sister, "Zilpah," also posted at this website. That's the wonderful thing about fanfic. Given two or three fragmented clues, 10 writers will come up with 15 different stories. Poor Nathan! All gussied up to meet his sisters, and then an emergency - a very messy emergency - he must tend to first. Some days are like that.

I wonder how he's going to break the news to his sister that she had TB.