Reviews for A Heart's Howl
Heartz of Darkness chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
There realtionship is starting well... maybe a bit it is a start and I can't wait to see the rest of the devolpment!
Sam chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Oh, how I love this fic! This is just pure wonderfulness! I can't begin to tell you how much I love it! Please, please, please if you find the time post another chapter! I would be so happy. :)
dark the emo queen chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
That was a very humerus chapter i loved it keep up the good work i look foward to the next chaipe.

Peace out,
dark goth hinata
Acumichi chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
It's so cute to watch Gaara and Hinata interact. I can't wait to read more.
ShariahBaby chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I didn't not this was you! I love your story's! WHen your free plz read/review my story's my name is well upward's lol I written for twilight and and one for naruto.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
I love this story! Please continue!
ReaperNinjaGirl976 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
OMG! common make moooorrrrrreeeeee! Dying of lack of story here! Lol I luvs it though ;)
Mrs. Eucliffe chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
This. Is. AWESOME!
IHateTheLog chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
YOU UPDATED! YAYAYAYAY! I am so happy! I really liked the chapter. My only issue was the difference in format towards the end, like how it goes one sentence of thought, then another sentence of action, etc., etc.. It bothered me a bit, but I get what you were trying to do. It was just that to me, the sentences felt too short, like abrupt declarations. It felt awkward and didn't really go with the rest of the chapter (format wise). Um, besides that, it was great in terms of content. I really can't wait until next time! Please update soon! (and good luck on your GRE!)

Sincerely,

IHateTheLog
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Dag...that's deep...

I just wanna give Gaara a hug. I mean, yeah, he was so creeping on her. There's no denying that. But now he just wants to show his...love...for her...

Will she be meeting the family soon? I really wanna read/hear what Kankuro has to say. He's just so funny to me..!

You have to update again soon! Like...soon soon! But then again...engineering isnt the easiest thing to take on. -_- good luck with it!
Ticky.Tragity chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
Acumichi chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
The story is very interesting and I hope to read more soon. Please take your time though, you need to study
LadyCassie chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Great chp and cant wait for whats to come
wow chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Omg. You have new chapter and a really great one too. It's cute how she is some what warming up to her stalker, garra. I hope in the next chapter they make up and she stops being soo scared of him though he is a bit too touchy feely with hinata but I think he will learn. Anyways update soon and hope you do well on your GRE.
lovelyme9 chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
MAKE MORE OR ILL FIND OUT WHERE U LIVE AND KILL U UNLESS... THATS WHAT U ... WANT?