Reviews for What Lies in Ruins
crim grin chapter 6 . 6/12
I would love to read more!
That one other person123 chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Yes! I finally found a San vs Kaya story! I love the rivalry between them and I would love to see them get into petty fights with each other in the future. I'm always a sucker for fluff. Keep up the light hearted vibe!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
its great
Rain of the Forest chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
You're kidding! San is the daughter of that awful monk! And San is related to the Emishi! WHAT THE HELL!
sweetwithobsessions chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Plot twist! Update soon!
HiWorldItsHinata chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
OMFG WHAT?! NO! YOU DID NOT JUST GIVE ME A CLIFFHANGER!
Aagh this story is fantastic why did you have to give me a cliff hanger?!
KEEP WRITING MY FRIEND
Lyle chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
This story is really good so far :) hope you keep updating it!
michelle88222 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Ahh it's been so long...TOO LONG since you've updated! I really like this story! :) Please update again?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
uggh i just read this before realizing it was unfinished and last updated a year and a half ago come back
Mikaela chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Good story please update soon because it is now June 26, 2013
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
You need to write more... ASAP please.
ItsComplicatedOkay chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Nice story, though I wonder why San had let her guard down on the night when they made a baby. Anyway, good luck, and keep up the good work!
Aysu chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
I read this story up to chapter 4, like forever ago but never commented (I'm sorry!) That twist with Jigo and San O.o I would like to say that I am glad you are back and I can't wait for more updates!

Aysu
rysmith73 chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLLLEEEAAASE
RDF-73 chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Nice story and I hope that you are still working on it or are planning to in the future. Plenty of twist and turns and I would like to see whats going to happen next.