Reviews for Bourbon and Tea
TigremiLion chapter 27 . 11/27/2015
Great story, I have to admit I was worried about possible angst overload here and so reading it and it was hanging on my list for a while. But I made the right decision it was really realistic and cool. Jazz with a drinking addiction that somehow fits him in a weird way. U never explained though what happened to get him to drown his sorrows? I have a bit of a theory but I'm not sure if I'm right... Did he by any chance lost what he thought was the love of his life in a car accident - like in the dream of Bella he had? Possibly Alice?

Also r those Supernatural influences I'm seeing in this last chapter? Any chance you will write something in that fandom?
Nicoconsd chapter 27 . 10/27/2015
I am so glad I found this! I was fic diving and came across this and had to read since I love jasper. Thanks for the wonderful adventure and for feeding my love of sweet tea even more :)
smelsies chapter 27 . 3/1/2014
I freaking LOVED this story! I read the whole thing today. I could hardly pry my eyes from the screen to go pee let alone pick my kids up from school. I know that this story has been over for quite a while now but I just found it and I needed to let you know that I think you are pretty awesome.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 27 . 2/16/2014
I've really enjoyed this story I just wish it was longer!
Bamboo Tora chapter 27 . 11/9/2013
I love this story. Throughout the whole thing I kept being distracted by picturing Jasper as Mathew McConaughey. I mean Jackson Rathbone is hot, but in your story McConaughey kept demanding to play Jasper. My puzzlement over casting aside this story is one of my favs. I love the characterization. Jasper doing the Pooh think dance was just wonderful.
DeceptionsMistriss chapter 27 . 11/3/2013
There should be a sequel to this. Jasper and bella should have kids and all. They need a future!
Cersesi chapter 27 . 10/5/2013
I love this story.
meelee72 chapter 27 . 9/30/2013
This is one of my favorite stories. The real & raw emotion.. I loved every single sentence of it.
U are such an amazing & talented writer. U undertand the human soul, it comes across so well.
- I'm so happy Japser is going to visit his family & that Bell's goin w/ him.
It's all about healing for everyone. Even Rose & I'm truly thrilled for her. :)
I will really miss Bourbon&Tea. Thank u!
meelee72 chapter 25 . 9/30/2013
I was expecting some sort of massive explosion from Rose, but was not expecting the destroyed guitar OR Rose being severely injured... well, not in that way. - I hope she'll pull thru & that she'll get some help AND a happy ending.
- I figure Jazz went over to Bell's & cleaned the mess for her. - Painful as it is to lose her mother's prized guitar, MaYbE this can later be a way for Bells to let go a little... find some closure.
I must say, woman, the image of Rose there in the doorway, shadowed & gone from her mind like that was utterly spooky. - Great job there!

Only a couple chapters left, I sure hope this is a completed story. ;)
meelee72 chapter 24 . 9/30/2013
So sweet.- of course for a brief moment Jazz would feel guilty for giving his love to someone else, but he relalizes this is the here & now & this is more important... doesn't make the past less important.
- I love the way u write their lovin. I'm not a fan of hard core details. - This was lovely.
meelee72 chapter 23 . 9/30/2013
Dammit, that was so flippin sweet!
& yes, u gave a perfect voice to Charlie. :)
meelee72 chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
aww, shucks. :)
meelee72 chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
Ha! Suck it, Rose!
:))
meelee72 chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
Holy sheeeeeZe!

Let's continue, shall we ...
meelee72 chapter 17 . 9/27/2013
Bella's childhood memory broke my heart. I could totally understand her young reasoning behind the "water."

Ok, shit!... What will Jasper do?

Lemme see..