Reviews for Bourbon and Tea
chacha73 chapter 27 . 5/22/2011
Awesome story! I love your Jasper! Give us more and thanks for sharing!
cooemi10 chapter 27 . 5/21/2011
I read it all the way through just now and adored it! They were both just broken enough to help each other and you did such a wonderful job of not getting bogged down in the backstories. Are you gonna make a sequel or is this the end of the road?

-Bizzy
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 27 . 5/21/2011
OMG! Its over. It's really over! *sniff! sniff!* I am so going to miss this story. I've become so attached to this Jasper and Bella, and I really don't want to let them go! :( I'll be looking forward to the epilogue. I know I'll love it!

I hope you'll write more J/B fics. I love them and you write them so well!

Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us!
JXB Addicted chapter 27 . 5/21/2011
You cannot stop before she gets to meet his family! He also needs to at least propose to her! TTFN! JXB. ;0)
Kasperka chapter 17 . 5/20/2011
Chapter 17 and I do hate you for making this whole scene, but for the thing to be realistic, it can't all be puppies and candy, right? So, excellent writing, but the rabid fangirl in my head wants to scream at you :)

Also, really good vodka doesn't smell at all.
Kasperka chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
Beloved Zigster, damn you for writing such awesome fics. I should be studying. Not reading this small piece of art!

Currently on chapter 10, dunno how I missed this fic before you reached chapter 27. If it keeps going as it has so far, I don't think I'll be able to tear myself away.

What's a foozle?
Smile-J chapter 27 . 5/20/2011
Love your story. I hope you do get chance to create his grandparents. Enjoyed! :)-J
LittleRin26 chapter 27 . 5/20/2011
Chills my friend... fucking chills. That was a perfect last chapter. I'll be waiting for the epilogue.
ubernerdyfangirl chapter 27 . 5/20/2011
i L-O-V-E-D it! i really wish it wasn't over. this is definitely going on my favorites list.
rmcakes chapter 27 . 5/19/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I would love to read an epi and see how Jasper's family welcomed him and his Bella home. Great Job!
TheBlackOne23 chapter 27 . 5/19/2011
Loved this chapter (: and basically this entire story...keep up the good work :3
jeter2684 chapter 27 . 5/19/2011
loved reading this fic, thanks for sharing your story! the ending was simple, sweet and romantic.
ChefJayla chapter 27 . 5/19/2011
Wow, I really enjoyed the journey. I can hardly believe it's over. *sniffs* Thanks so much for sharing!
MamaV chapter 27 . 5/19/2011
Wow! Well throughout the story you took us through some very emotional and intense reading, which was very well thought out and written. Nice twist with Rose and Emmit, didn't even see that one coming. Cheesy? Nah...this story had everything without going over the top into a different rating - LOL. I do look forward to reading more about these two in the Savannah setting, which would probably be a very interesting story in itself. Good job, Zigs!
Chicklette chapter 27 . 5/19/2011
*heartsheartsheartsforever*

I love this, so, so much. Sadly, my "rose" has still not found her Emmett. Here's hoping. :)

love you sweet girl!