Reviews for Bourbon and Tea
Cersesi chapter 27 . 10/5/2013
I love this story.
meelee72 chapter 27 . 9/30/2013
This is one of my favorite stories. The real & raw emotion.. I loved every single sentence of it.
U are such an amazing & talented writer. U undertand the human soul, it comes across so well.
- I'm so happy Japser is going to visit his family & that Bell's goin w/ him.
It's all about healing for everyone. Even Rose & I'm truly thrilled for her. :)
I will really miss Bourbon&Tea. Thank u!
meelee72 chapter 25 . 9/30/2013
I was expecting some sort of massive explosion from Rose, but was not expecting the destroyed guitar OR Rose being severely injured... well, not in that way. - I hope she'll pull thru & that she'll get some help AND a happy ending.
- I figure Jazz went over to Bell's & cleaned the mess for her. - Painful as it is to lose her mother's prized guitar, MaYbE this can later be a way for Bells to let go a little... find some closure.
I must say, woman, the image of Rose there in the doorway, shadowed & gone from her mind like that was utterly spooky. - Great job there!

Only a couple chapters left, I sure hope this is a completed story. ;)
meelee72 chapter 24 . 9/30/2013
So sweet.- of course for a brief moment Jazz would feel guilty for giving his love to someone else, but he relalizes this is the here & now & this is more important... doesn't make the past less important.
- I love the way u write their lovin. I'm not a fan of hard core details. - This was lovely.
meelee72 chapter 23 . 9/30/2013
Dammit, that was so flippin sweet!
& yes, u gave a perfect voice to Charlie. :)
meelee72 chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
aww, shucks. :)
meelee72 chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
Ha! Suck it, Rose!
:))
meelee72 chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
Holy sheeeeeZe!

Let's continue, shall we ...
meelee72 chapter 17 . 9/27/2013
Bella's childhood memory broke my heart. I could totally understand her young reasoning behind the "water."

Ok, shit!... What will Jasper do?

Lemme see..
meelee72 chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
Shit! - Oh Jazzy, don't do it, baby. I know he's bound to mess up cuz it's not that easy, but not there. Not now. :/ Ugh.
- Everything was going so well.
"... brown eyes turned to me, bright & w/ a smile, & my world shifted on its axis... something extra in that look." - Agh, killin me!
:) ... in a good way. He was so damn sexy up there.

But now... agh, flip the page, me! I gotta know wtf happens next!
meelee72 chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
YES! - So glad she's going. :)) Was so hoping for that, even tho it's hard for her. She realizes how important it is for our Jazzy. & she definately needs to get out.
- "addicted to him." I feel ya, sista.
I love Bella's inner debate w/ herself. :) hehe.
& I LoVe how they are w/ each other. I love how they hold each other w/ such endearment.

& oh, previous chapter... I LoVeD when Bella said "Stay w/ me, Jasper." *sigh* - Adoring these two.
meelee72 chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
Another great chapter.
Oh my goodness, how heartbreaking, Jasper's memory.- Alice had seen her own death, had been having nightmares & visions about it, believed beyond a shadow of a doubt that it would come to pass.- Oh, man. So sad. - & I could feel the strong & beautiful love between her & Jasper, & how she was soaking up as much as him as she could. Wow.

I feel so bad for his struggle w/ needing a drink. Alot of drinks. It's hard.- So glad Bella helps calm him & move those desires a little further from his mind. - I wish he'd tell her about the gig & his concerns, maybe she'd offer to go w/ him & finally get the hell outta her safe haven.
- I love how sweet they are together & he calms her also.
meelee72 chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
This chapter was precious. So dang sweet.
Loved that they spent time together at the beach, loved the way he asked if holding her hand was ok, & loved the way they sat w/ Bella's back against his chest, his arms around her.

Really feel for both of them, but was touched, kinda sadly, at the way Bella has her mom's guitar & her dad's bungalo, & she feels the need to keep both, so that in her way, she has both of them all the time. Wow. That is really deep.

I'm sorda getting an idea of what could have happened in Jasper's past, but certain u have something much better written than what I'm thinking.

If I haven't said it enough, I AdOrE this story.
meelee72 chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
Lol. "Jasper, I just can't quit u."

Yea, Rose definately needs a hug & some treatment.- Hope she gets it. - I think Bella hopes so too.- I think she's glad Jazz helped her(rose) out & got her in bed.

Something is happening between B&J. Something good. I liked that hug at the end.
meelee72 chapter 10 . 9/24/2013