Reviews for Bourbon and Tea
meelee72 chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
That was so sweet, B&J playing music together.
I'm super curious why he left so suddenly... did he think he was intruding? She was clearly enjoying herself. - Hmmmm.. Surely, it will come to light.
- Rose, the evil whore bucket sure knows how to ruin shit.- Can she really not take a hint?- Maybe she noticed no booze for Jazz & it's fun for her to torture him.- He'a heading in a better direction & she wants him to stay in the slums w/ her.

Horrible memory for Bella at the end, there. :(
meelee72 chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Yep, just keep on strumming.

Seems Bella needs just as much help as Jasper does.
meelee72 chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Ok. 1st off.- "Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jo-lene.."- good old stuff, right there. - 2nd off, I am at chpt8, & I usually review after each chapter, no matter how long ago the story was written, because I am about 2yrs into fanfics, & when I discovered, I could NOT believe what I'd been missing. So, I read silently for a long time, & finally couldn't hold it in anymore & had to start reviewing about 6 months ago.
But I aM a total nerd who takes notes sometimes, & that's what I did here.- LoViNg this story. - Where to start...
- Well, Bella's definately stuck between a rock & a hard place. Or, a whore bitch & a hard place, rather. ;)
..(i'm a recovering addict/alcoholic so i'm really drawn to stories like this, & usually put the 2cents worth of my experience in, but I'll do that later. :) teehee)
- Damn, Jaz was sexy on her front lawn, heaving & soaking wet. Yikes!
- I LOVE ur Jasper. LOVE it inside his head, he totally cracks me up. ("Bueller? Bueller?") -one of MaNy hilarious examples. - The way he describes Bella as quiet & prying at the same time was spot on, & I love ur Bella, even tho I'm really sad for her. - I did like the smirk she gave him, hose in hand, before cleaning off her garden & gnomes. :)
- & lolololol, I am trying not to commentbon every little thing, but u are killing me, woman!- "U've been fooling around in my shrub patch?" Ahhhh, too funny.. & then, he laughed when she didn't. Hahaha. - Super sweet of our guy to do that, tho, clean his mess & replant her garden. Love the way he faced the creepy gnome toward Rose. Ha.
- Rose is very obviously a psyco whore bag, but I almost feel sorry for her.
- Bella has a nurturing instinct & she can't just turn away from JazzyBaby.. surely alot to do w/ her mother & being forced to take care of her, but B truly is liking her some Jazz, even if she doesn't approve. - Plus, he's burning hot w/ a sweet nature. Polite guy.

Jazz: "hadn't meant to hurt anyone."- We never do mean that. We only think we're hurting ourselves, but nothing is farther from the truth.

He's gunna try to stop her her. Sha baby... he doesn't wanna be like her mom, & she does acknowlege to herself that he isn't.
- & wow, poor Bella, in so much pain. Her past w/ her mother, the WAY her mother died, latching onto memories she despises.
- I do hope that B&J make sweet music together, literally, very soon.
... I didn't say nearly enough, this story is so raw & real & I am in love w/ it... but figured I better review the first 7 chapters. :))

- hey, down at the bottom of this review, I started sayin somthing, but I use FF from my phone & sometimes it doesn't cooperate, so ignore it, plz.. Dunno if it even all typed out- also, plz excuse any typos.
... Once again, I adore this story, & ur writing is amazing, along w/ a fulfilling flow. :))

...[oh, & I thoor was blue... maybe not.. just thought I read that early on.. no bigs]
Jonesn chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Bahahahaha Love it!
LittleLilac11 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
The Best Thing I Ever ReadTalk with someone to make this a movie every time I read a Jasper and Bella fanfic I always some how back to this one make another with them two and don't ever stop because I see your true author self when you write Bella and Jasper ones
Little Lilac 11
Job Zigster
p.s(2)Cool Name
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 27 . 4/16/2013
loved this chapter. i loved how bella and jasper met and got together in the end
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Not saying that Rose isn't acting immature in this story, but. . . Why is she the only immature slut, when Jasper's the one who took her up on the sex in the first place? You can't have sex with somebody and then call them a whore without acting like a slut-shaming butthead. I'm willing to bet that the Jasper in your story slept around just as much, and partook in just as many drugs/drinking binges as Rosalie, and yet she's portrayed as the disgusting tramp and he's the hero of the story? Let's not perpetuate male superiority, or shame women who use their bodies the way they want, even if it's not very smart of them.
4MeJasper chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
That gnome again!
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Whoa! Hosed them off!
Mrs.Pattinson1991 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
I think she had a fun rubbing him down while you werent looking lol i am loving this story so hard to put the laptop down to cook supper, slow cooked pork it is :)
lxonssa chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
really good chapter
lxonssa chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
haha don't blame bella at all for doing that, love this first chapter
SkyBlue1309 chapter 27 . 2/10/2013
That was a really cute story, I'm not normally a fan of twilight human fan fictions but this was. Good :) no over the top drama since their life enough was enough drama. The perfect mix n very well wriiten, hope u do write n epilogue, I'll be looking forward 2 it. N once again, GREAT story!
mac j chapter 24 . 2/6/2013
Only three more chapters : (
But alas, I am too tired and I must sleep... everything is brilliant, I dont know what else to say. Some of the things you write gives me a sweet pain in my chest and the feeling sometimes even ends with goosebumps! And after I have a lingering butterfly-flutter in my tummy. Its Crazy!

/Maria
mac j chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Gah! Not again! I really, REALLY have to go home now and I cant stay at work to read next chapter. Why, oh why, would you leave me with a fucking cliffhanger?! Fuck! (So, to clarify my review- your story is so great that I cant stop reading)

/ Maria