Reviews for Bourbon and Tea
MarilynBaby chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Lmfao at your AN.
MarilynBaby chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Love Love Love. So glad this fic is complete so I can read straight through. Can't wait to read more.
dbpbatm chapter 27 . 11/26/2012
Wonderful read! Thank you so much for sharing this.
Bell 1 chapter 27 . 11/9/2012
Awwww. That was a very sweet story. I enjoyed it VERY much.

Only thing is, I noticed some detail changes from the beginning to the end. Other than that, it was a very sweet story of what we do for those we love before we even know it. ;)
FadingGrin chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I like this, it's full of very realistic interaction and the relationship between Jasper and Bella is pretty well thought out.
Plain J chapter 27 . 8/25/2012
By far, one of the best non vampire story I've ever read! I'm glad that everyone got their happily ever after in this story!
chippy73 chapter 27 . 6/29/2012
Awesome story. Loved it.
chippy73 chapter 24 . 6/29/2012
Yay! Loved the way you wrote this. So touching. Your words are amazing, really setting the emotion and the scene.
chippy73 chapter 23 . 6/29/2012
They love each other! Stupid Charlie ;)
chippy73 chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
Aww - how sweet are they? I am loving your amazing story! Thanks so much for sharing it with us :-)
chanur chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
Loved this story. Their love is sweet
orphantom chapter 27 . 4/19/2012
Love this!
SassYNoleS chapter 27 . 4/13/2012
Fabulous ! Loved it from start to finish ! ;)
J.DRAST chapter 27 . 3/7/2012
Hello. I just loved your story! It was terrific! Sometimes it just gave me goosebumps, as I am a hopeless romantic. I liked how Jasper gave up booze for love! I think more people should be like that. Thanks for the entertaining read! Suzan Noerr
idontwantanaccountanymore chapter 27 . 2/21/2012
This story holds a real sense of meaning for me. I struggled through the same fight that Jasper did, though not with alcohol. I have to say that the knowledge that someone cares about you enough to stop your self destruction is most definitely the most effective sobering tool.

Beautifully written story with a message that outshines any other I've ever read about.
1,599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »