Reviews for Weasel's Winter Survival Guide
Myrkin chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
And the story ends where it begun: in gluttony. :D
Myrkin chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Well written story, which have a few funny moments. I wait for next chapter. ;)
Esmeia chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Aww, Measley has so much faith in his wife. xD Too bad Weasel hardly ever proves him right.

And I like the fact that Cleo stood up for him. I always thought she'd be the one to catch on to Weasel's hypocrisy!

Nice chapter! A few grammatical mistakes here and there, but it was a very enjoyable read. :D
Esmeia chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Haha, that was hilarious. xD I love how honest Fox can get. Weasel's such a hypocrite!
Esmeia chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Haha, this was very well done! Weasel's such a glutton, do doubt.

Poor Measley. xD Never gets a break, it seems. Rollo's gotten to be skin and bones!
ShadowClaw505 chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Heh heh heh, funny as usual! *sighs* Weasel needs to stop being such a hypocrite.
PeterCriss chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
WOW! different yet GREAT! fanfic, Measly has gotta man up and im loving the lesson behind the story "mooch off of somebody else", good job, maybe you could make a survival guide for one of the fox couples. and srry i did not comment earlier.
ShadowClaw505 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
First, let me say that I'm veeeerrrrryyy sorry for taking, like, a week to getting around and reviewing the story. I'd rather not sit here and make excuses, so please be happy and accept my apology.

Getting around to the point, the story was pretty funny! I may love Weasel, but I'm really starting to question her skills as a mother and a wife. But she does such a good job at being a hypocrite that you just can't get mad at her.

I thought the story was good! Oh, yeah, are you out of your... what did you call it... writer's depression? I hope so; A person's no fun when they're all angsty.