Reviews for Mother's Day For Harry
DinoDina chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Little Harry is so adorable!
Remus and Sirius must be such AMAZING parents. It's sad that Harry's real parents are dead, though.
This broke my heart (in a good way)!
yoshimoriXsenXgen chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Awwwww that was so cute
Princessmelodina chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
IM CRYING TYATS SO SWERT AND SAD!
I WOVE YWO WITTWE HAWWY!
TT
Dark-Angel421 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Damn you! I was drinking milk when I read about the dress!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh, my gosh, Harry is so adorable! This made me feel very happy :)

Mischief managed,

Rachel
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
aw D
XYellowRoseX chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Awww...It was just so sweet. I think my heart just cracked a little. I love it though. Remus and Sirius raising Harry that's the way it should have been.
showstopper92 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
this made me cry a bit. :) it's adorable i was originally looking for a fathers day fic but this one replaces it i must say. lol job well done. :)
Lana chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
It is really it is great for today as well.(Sunday 3rd April).Harry is soooooo makes me want to eat him.
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I thought the story was cute. It seemed like Remus knew that something about Mother's day was coming up. And I really liked the way harry ate the cookie and a little somehow wound up on his nose. It's such a kid thing. Like Jam Hands... even if there's no jam in the house, there's jam on their hands... :)
Red-Cupcake chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was sooo adorable! I loved it! Sorry that you seemed to have problems with it at first, Imma just glade you reposted it! D
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
this story was really cute but it annoyed me reading all the lispy words, i have never heard a five year talk like that. a two year old, but not a five year old
kitty chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
sniff...sniff...that made me cry...SO hard. but really, that was insanely cute :)
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
awe little Harry is so sweet and this story is great I loved the idea
kitty chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
oh, honey, u make me cry 4 poor harry. SOB _...snif.