Reviews for Destiny
good chapter & more please
coalitiongirl chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
My error- Chapter 3.
coalitiongirl chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
Jason Barnett- they returned to Twilight in Chapter 2 of this story. And Buffy DOES call him on it, even here. It doesn't mean she doesn't love him.
Jason Barnett chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
How can they still be on Twilight when they exited it to help the Scoobies? And Buffy's willing to call Angel on bullshit. Although it's often used to make her look bad. Like when she told him she trusted Riley as opposed to Angel in season 1 of Angel.
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
good chapter & more please
coalitiongirl chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
Jason Barnett- just to respond to your questions, Buffy's always had the blinders on when it comes to Angel, and as much as I'd like her to turn him down, she hasn't yet in the comics and probably never will, then. I have to stick to canon.

And they're still on Twilight, but Angel mentally changed its appearance (as they do all #35) to the Hyperion. So Connor's fair game here.
Jason Barnett chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
curious- they know Twilight is Angel, in this fic they just consider Twilight to also be the name of the blank dimension Angel and Buffy ended up in.
curious chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
are they ever really going to find out that Twilight is really Angel...hahahaha. because that is who twilight is in the comics.
DreamFlight chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Ohhh! I like it! Especially since the next issue won't be out until september - who's idea was that anyway? I can't wait to see where you go with this story - and I'm so excited that Spike is back!
Munz chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
What would she choose? Great chapter, though I do miss Spike.
Jason Barnett chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
I kind of like this, with the plot and all. But I don't see how Buffy can't say she doesn't love Angel if this is what he wants, or not flat out tell him killing 6 billion people is evil, so he's deluded if he thinks he picked good.

Also, they're note in the Twilight dimension anymore so the scenary shifting to Connor is here, shouldn't work.
applemysteries chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Was the friend Gunn? or Wes? And Illyria and spike went looking for Lorne right?
Munz chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Woah. That's rough for Buffy. Love Spike here. He's great and I like how he tries to be on his own to figure out who he is without using someone to define him. Are you going to have Buffy examine about her feelings for Xander too? Personally I can't see those two together. It's too weird. Plus I'm a Spuffy at heart.
applemysteries chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
What's this pull thingy, and why on earth does it think Buffy wants/like/needs Angel more than Spike?
TheRedPoet chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Awesome so far, especially the Illyria part. A bit more Satsu wouldn't suck. ;)