Reviews for Je ne pourrais jamais t'oublier !
shanaXkotone chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Je n'ai pas encore lue, mais cela va bientôt arriver! Je ne vais pas passer cette occasion pour lire ta fanfiction!
A vrai dire, j'aurai bien aimé, écrire moi aussi une longue fanfiction sur Munto, mais ma fainéantise me dépasse toujours. T_T!
Alors, bravo ! car j'adore cette anime (un des premier que j'ai regardé)! Et à mon avis, ta fanfiction va me rappeler ce magnifique anime, que j'ai vus il a très longtemps.
Juju99 chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
Vivement la suite ! J'ai trop hâte !XD
Juju99 chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
Salut ,j'adore ta fic !XD Est-ce qu'il y a une suite, please tu pourrais me le dire ? J'attends ça avec impatience !3
jade chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
a quand le prochain chapitre sil ta plaiiis c vraiment bien !
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
This was cute, but a little slow, to be honest. I feel like we're going off course to the core plot. Is Autumn coming soon?
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Well then, you'd think the woman would have more respect to their superiors. XD
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Okay, so this woman wasn't Yumemi? XD Darn.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Aww... ;A;
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Yeeeppp. Now I'm definitely convinced about my first thought; Mime is Yumemi.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
For a while, I was thinking Mime was Yumemi dressed as a man. Hmm... I'll keep that in the back of my mind. All in all, well done.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Yes, this is definitely interesting! I'm eager to read more, so I hope you don't mind the brief reviews!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Ohh... I thought, at first, she was going back in time, but I suppose not. This will be interesting, indeed. Nicely done; it's hard to see Munto going with another woman, but I'm glad something is nagging him about Yumemi's existence.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I'm not sure if this will do any good, reviewing in English, but this has an interesting beginning.
I'm curious to what's to come, however, a little weary, for such "weakness," which you speak on Munto's behalf, I believe, actually makes him stronger. What would become of him, if she is gone? She is also the key to the Akuto, too... but I'm getting too far ahead. I'll keep on reading and see how things go.
thejadegecko chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
I don't speak French - but I was interested in the size of this fanfic, so I decided to try and Google-Translate the whole story. Even though Google Translate did have a hard time with genders and some things - I stuck thru all 15 chapters and can't wait for more . I am enjoying your story - even though I know it would be better if I spoke/read french, lol! Très bien!
lili72 chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
est ce que tu pourras faire la suite stp on attend toute avec impatience
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »