Reviews for Peek Into the Past
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
LOVE IT...FEEELLLSS! WAHHHH!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
"for as long as you live and BEYOND"! wow Qui, you helped Obi even after you died!
Kenji Hyuga White tiger chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
More !
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
WRITE MORE ! DEFF WRITE MORE lol, i loved it ! i completely adore these two, they soooo cute and adorable
Talagan chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
So. Much. MUSH! lol xD But still an enjoyable fic. I really like the idea that Qui-Gon was the one to find Obi-Wan.
where the wind blows chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
hehehe i just thought i would let you know this is a good story, and you used my actaul name in it!

~wind
Trakrat chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
It was a perfect sequel :D :D
A chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Good sequel. The only thing was I thought Obi-Wan seemed to be more of a 13 year old rather than 16. Otherwise excellent.
Jaeh chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I like the idea that Qui-Gon was the one that found Obi-Wan, and that's one of the reasons the two are so close.

Great job! :)

-Jaeh
Sevti Rune chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Well, I *like* mush (usually) so I'm happy in that respect. I've read this one and the prequel, and the only thing I have to say is that mush needs to be done very well the older the characters get. Sixteen year olds probably wouldn't act exactly like your Obi-Wan did, but hey it's your fic! I do enjoy how there's practically no darkness in this fic and its prequel; that's a relief from some others I've read that are all doom and gloom(yuck!). I didn't see any grammer/spelling issues either, which is wonderful. Nice work!
Starwars-FREAK2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
hey!

that was fantastic! I LOVED it. even though the end was mushy; I like it that way.

thanks

Starwars-FREAK
kelly chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
this was a great sequel to bond. keep up the great work. look forward to reading more fics from you. they can never be to mushy.
LittleGreenTroll chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Wow, this was great, so much suspense in it. I'm looking forward to read more of your stories. And please write more of stuff like that. I LOVE
penname0001 chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww so cool do when they meet his aunt!
JediAmni chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
That was beautiful! I loved it! Mush ROCKS!