Reviews for Soy Un Perdedor
buffaluffalo chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
You make my heart hurt! I haven't decided if this is a good or bad thing yet! 3
Live4StarWars chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
geeze, that one got me crying aswell. that was just a little to much if both cougar And aisha have offically broken down. But thank the author (u) thats alls well again lol
itslinadarling chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
I really liked Aisha in this chapter. She should get more attached to the guys and I like how you showed that. YOu're going to give me a heart attack. I keep thinking that Jensen is going to die and then he doesn't and then...gah! But I'm glad he's okay. Update soon! :D

Lina
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
I don't care that Aisha was out of character, that was AWESOME and I LOVED it -

Tala-Paige
TCFW chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
I can't even tell you how much I love this story!

Its heartbreaking and beautiful all at once! Loved this chapter, cant wait to get Cougars pov!

Hope another chapter comes soon! Awesome job!
masondixon chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
Ok, if the whumping is done we are now going to need alot of comfort. I hope that comes next.

Thank You.
TheDoublemintTwins11 chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
The entire story is great! "Cougar gave you a concussion?" Aisha had asked, raising an eyebrow. She stroked lightly at Jensen's cool hand, hoping it would offer some sort of comfort.

"Didn't mean to," Jensen whispered. "I was new. Didn't know…he was so…twitchy."

I adore this, and I would absolutely LOVE to see the story behind it :D That would be so awesome!
laughingloser chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
Okay... did I ever tell you I hate you. So god damn much. UGH NEW CHAPTER DOESN'T APPEASE IT JUST MAKES ME WANT MORE! Hahahah thank you so much for updating. love this... just ughhhh need more _
Damion Starr chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
Oh I loved this. I thought your Aisha was great; surprised that somehow she got so close to them and wanting to maintain her stoicism but unable to in the stressful circumstances. Cougar and Pooch crying as they scramble to save Jensen. It totally broke my heart. Amazing job.

And I think my Losers need another *huggles*
LaylaBinx chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
This is soo freakin' good! Keep up the great work! :D
Blackcat81 chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
I absolutely love this story. Am big fan of Chris Evans so i also love Jensen. I appreciate you putting him through the ringer! There are such a lack of stories out there about The Losers but this was by far my favourite.
Live4StarWars chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
ok seriously not the time for pissy fights, get mad over he chose after jensen lives not in the middle of fighting for it dumbasses!
lynneanne chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
You have no worries about this chapter. I thought the dynamics of the team were great - they constantly rely on only each other, it is only natural that they become a family of sorts. Sneaking into the hospital for the birth of Pooch's child was one of my favorite scenes in the movie - the sentiment carries over to your story very nicely.
Corabe chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
Nicely done! I like the newest character, it provides tension and Jensen is the glue that holds their team together, with the addition of this new character it provides a new twist and tension added that makes for an interesting development in your fic, excellent work!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
I love that you added something about Roque, non of the other stories I have read add him (well unless it is set before the betrayal) -

hehe I just watched an episode of Law & Order: SVU were Olivia had to do the same thing that Diane did, but that was because Melinda (the M.E.) was shot and the bullet nicked her lung :}

Tala-Paige