Reviews for Dr. Evil and the Great TDP
DaveCwiu130 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
this is a very funny prologue. it sounds like definition Austin Powers humor which i truly enjoy. when Dr. Evil asks for the million dollars not realizing how stupid that looks to the president who obviously doesn't see Dr. Evil as a threat. think its hilarious what you do with Frau in the beginning and the President in the middle. both funny situations. ending doesnt make much sense to me though, kidna lost me there.
FrauThenardier chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Ya know, I like it! keep writing!
Lady Irwyn chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
NICE!

:)keep writing!
beth chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
it would be graet and all if there was more of scott he is a total babe! anywho g2g l8er
Gee chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
This is very very very very very very good oh man to many verys dang one more I GOTTA STOP WRITIN
Jet22 chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Very interesting, Didn't get half of it but... it was good )
MINI-ME chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Hahaha! Not funny. This story is really gay. Hahaha! I am Mini-Me. The aptly named Goldmember...no...the aptly named Mini-Me! Bwa hahaha! I hate this story.

Ok bottom line: I hate your story and if you are going to write like this I will stab my friggin' eyes out with friggin' sharks with friggin' lasers attached to their friggin' heads! Mwa hahaha!

Dr. Evil: Scott come cop a squat next to daddy.

(Mini-Me is sad.)

Mini-Me: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Austin: Assassain!

(Mini-Me gets beat up (. Mini me humps Foxxy's leg )!)
Torchwood90 chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
O-K! That was different!
Woo chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
It's cool, very cool. Don't forget to put in some Seth.. please?
docter mysterio chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
this sucks monkey balls

its a total piece of horse shit, copied from the original two movies.

Half way through my eyes started bleeding, thats how much it sucked. If you took all the monkey's balls in the world, you still wouldn't have enough balls for this to suck, thats how much it sucks, do us all a favor, get a life, and never write again, cuz if you do, the world will be forced to commit mass suicide just to escape your shit story.

Have a nice day
azzholez chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
cool man!

mini-me and doc evil are sooooooo wicked!

i want one million dollars.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2002