Reviews for The Ties that Blind
Inumaru12 chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
Shoot, it's almost six am and here I am in my bed, crying my eyes out because of this story. God, it was short and sweet and so veyr good. Thank you for all the feels!

Inumaru12
inkbender chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
Aw, that was ridiculously sweet. I love the family dynamic between the Dojimas and Souji.
Raj8 chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
This was definitely sweet to read, it leaves a spring in ones step.
Zatheko chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
I didn't think it was possible for so many feels to be unleashed all at once. We need more family based fics like this.

Great read.
Cohen's girl chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
This is. Wow. So good. I've read a bunch of Shinji/Aki fics that have punched me right in the gut but this - this really tugged at my heartstrings in all the right ways. I think I have to say this is my favourite Persona fanfic out there; can't quite pinpoint why, but I just love it. You're a great writer, thank you so much for sharing :)
Dragginninja chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Oh god. The feels.
This just made this day. Your portrayel of Dojima is spot on, and I personally imagine that this is at the very least, very similar to how he was actually feeling, if not spot on. That's why I love P4, characters that you can empathize with.
Bzzyt chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
This was wonderful.
Yukai yami chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
D'awww... This whole thing was freaking cute~! I love Souji x Dojima family fics SO much and I think this one's my fave so far! Goshdarnnit, I know this'll be one of those fics I go back to read months from now because it's so good~. The last chapter with the birthday card made me tear up, and the event with the weapons? Epic! Why didn't the game think of that? Maybe they'll put it in Persona 4: the golden..? (crosses fingers). Gosh, this makes me want to try my own DojimaxSouji family fic, even if it'll never be as awesome as this one xP

Anyway, you did an amazingly perfect job on this fic and I must thank you for writing it! Please keep up such awesome work with whatever other stories you choose to write :)
complexities chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
I'm a bit confused by the very last section of this chapter? This is a great story though! I'm almost disappointed that it's marked as Complete.
JadeOokami chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
I think this is a very nice little story. I liked the moments with Souji the best. You characterized them all very well! The Galactic Punt at the end also rather amused me, and I liked the style of the overall writing.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
"we can be a family together"...*sniff*
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
this story is pure awesomeness

never thought of souji not having a real family, but it sounds pretty plausible ~ i think i really doooooooooo love ya ;)
Kauia chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
I love it! The best family story circling around Doujima, Souji and Nanako. They make quite the family. Reading this makes you see what Doujima thinks, a see through of who Souji is. So cute!
Hiromi-chan.lp chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
T-this was so BEAUTIFUL. Jesus. For o moment i thought my heart wouldn't be able to take it. Author, you were wonderful, with your perfect characterization of the family and all the rest. I cried so hard SO EASILY at the end it's not even funny lol I love you and your story. Bawwww brb crying a bit more ;3; Just, precious I'm glad i was able to read it :'DDD
that one chicken chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
I have no words to describe how awesome this is. :D