Reviews for The Princess and the Problem
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
That is incredible. I absolutely loved this story.
DiamondFish chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Applauding Very nice. I really enjoyed it. Stayed up a bit too late reading it.. could not "put it down"!
DiamondFish chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Love it, love it! So classic. Vala's seduction scene was just how I would expect her to act. Just the right balance of teasing and confidence and reaching out for a real connection with him (you can't backtrack now")... and Vala catching Daniel's adoring look just before he said "I love you."! So in-the-moment that he tuned out the presense of the other people is very out of character, but only serves to show how utterly distracted he was.
DiamondFish chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Very clever. I love how you integrated Mitchell's nickname for Vala and his propensity to tease and turned it into a opportunity for confusion.
"...Ya know I love 'er, the big guy loves 'er, but not like you and not like that – we aren't her slaves, man. We're just her underlings." I could totally picture him saying that. :-)
DiamondFish chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
I am not sure I could picture Daniel talking about how he was not good enough for Vala. I could picture him saying "I am sure she does not feel the same way as me. I am just a plaything to her. It is obvious she is playing a game at my expense..." or something like that. But I love the overheard conversation, the running, the chasing, the being outdoors, and especially the debate over how their relationship would be... and also the kissing. :-) Oh, and I love how Vala said that she always felt like she wasn't good enough for Daniel.

"...All this time... you let me think I wasn't good enough for you."

I believe that Vala is not serious very often because she doesn't want to risk being hurt. She probably does believe that Daniel would reject her, so she makes light of her persuits of him. So.. thanks. I love Daniel & Vala and all their complexities!
DiamondFish chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wonderful. Delightful. I can't wait to read the rest. This is the first story I have found that seems to match the Daniel / Vala personalities and chemistry as well as show a promising storyline. I love reading about them as a new couple. :-)
SuperMione chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
That was AWESOME! I adore this story cos it's CRAZY funny! Love how you started their relationship, how obsessed with Vala Daniel was and your dialogue.

As ever Spacegypsy you are rockingly amazing. Well done.
kehwie chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
I so loved this. You had me laughing out loud!
Mitra Laramie chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
This was a cute story- I Particularly enjoyed the last scene! Keep writing!
Rac80 chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
oh another jewel in your cor5wn my dear! had me giggling all the way through. great storyline...King Arkhan back! :D:D I looooved harry and if he and vala ever spent anytime together it would be a riot! I love the way you wrote the princess and her slave! :D:D very cute and well done!
Alkeni chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
Good little story. Very funny and I liked the inclusion of Maybourne in the end.
Eternal Density chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
hilarious and cute!

including King Archon (or Arcade :P) just sweetened the deal.
MKRG chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
That was so much fun. Liked the ending with the "younger lover" and "over my dead body" bit. I would love to see what happens when Maybourne gets there! You could keep it going with even more twists!
LetyBaroque chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
Great end: cute, funny and natural.

The start scene is hilarious, love how Vala and Daniel scare The Five Tribes.

Like the bit of Jack/Sam ship.

And Mitchell's joke when he says: "Oh, I'm sure Prince Wonderboy's holdin' up...just fine, whether he's over or under the Princess."
KellethMetheus chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
This was a wonderful ride. Thanks for sharing. Hope all is well with you.