Reviews for Best Served Cold
Biancachu chapter 2 . 1/22
Loved the first chapter with all the cooking and whatnot.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Loved this! I loved Tina looking out for Kurt and hanging out with Burt to do it, and i like that Burt figured it out
nessyschu chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Aww, yay Tina! She's awesome!
never-vs-always chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
I absolutely love all of your stories, but I think this is my favorite. Burt/Kurt stories make me happy :)
ChrystalMart chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
This was really well done I loved it. Great job. : )
particularly good finder chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Very cute story :)
Dru chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Awwwww! Tina is awesome! And Burt is awesome too. I love him on the show, he clearly loves Kurt and wants what's best for him and for him to be happy. I love Tina trying to help Kurt out and get Burt and him closer. She's so sweet.
CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Great job! I really, REALLY liked how Tina stuck up for Kurt.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
man I'd love the inner workings of the four musketeers and could totaly see some more Kurt/Tina interactions like this on cannon. loved the vibe of this piece.
Char-chan chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
aww that was so sweet not many (or any at all?) TinaxKurtxBurt centric stories around. I really enjoyed this! friendship FTW! heeheh
Char-chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
LOLOL oh this was hilarious from Tina's POV but then.. so sad from Kurt's D: aww great mix! can't believe I missed this story
aspiring-prole chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Lovely!

I absolutely adore your writing style; the way you manage to keep Kurt so in character through pure narration is fantastic, and the Tina/Kurt friendship is the best that I have read.

I liked Burt's reaction to Tina too. He's a laid back guy and I can imagine him being more happy over his son's choice in friends than peeved over said friends squandering of his time.

Sorry for reviewing two chapters at once; I've only just found this fic. Can't wait for more...I've added it to my favourites.:)
HanaDear chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
again, wonderful job. i love how you wrote tina and burt in this. so far, you've written my favorite friendship with this fic and my favorite unconventional friendship with puck/tina..i might just love you haha.
hmswolfstar chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Love it! Please write some more -
lalalalalaaa chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Aw, I always love a good Kurt/Tina friendship story; there is DEFINITELY not enough of them on this site. Great job, and I look forward to reading the next chapter. (Not now, as I'm incredibly tired. :P)