Reviews for Pride Lands: Generations
Bowtie Lion chapter 1 . 2/1
Well, I've decided to check out something to read and I wondered what else did you have and I saw this! Can't believe I haven't read this story before but better late than never!

As always, your characterization of the cast is amazing. Loved your Simba and Mufasa and the conversation they had at the beginning, it was like out of the movie! And then onto the new story of the kings of he past, starting with Dhahabu, even though the chapter is called after his brother, Subulu. Again, I like how you write characters, they feel real and alive! Also, I love the description you gave Mfalme!

We also met a jackass, er, I mean, elephant who is such a hateful jerk who I think might cause trouble for the lions in the future. But we'll see what happens!

Expect hearing more from me since this story hooked me!
AnimeFan4Eternity chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Rereading this story again, because it is really good! D
LunaMaiaPotter chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
zira! and timon and opumba! omg! is there a sequel?
maddie-mira chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
...wow. this is an amazing story you've written. i can't tell you how much i enjoyed reading it; so many times i smiled and laughed or almost cried. the story is really beautiful. i hope u keep writing; from this one story it's obvious that you've got so much talent for writing. i'm definitely checking out your other stories too! :D again, this was such a wonderful story; it blew me away.
Light-Princess14 chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
You know I read this chapter eariler but I was going somewhere so I didn't get a chance to review. I loved the epilogue chapter. It tied up those loose ends and explained more on what happen. And the surprises never end even at the end of the story. Taraji's daughter's son's daughter is Zira?

Nice twist. I'm sad it's done but I was glad I happened to read this while searching on this archive. You're an incrediable writer and I hope I hear more stories from you soon.
BookRose chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
I really enjoyed reading this take on the history of the pride lands-everything was wonderful, the stories about Mfalme and Malkia, Dhahabu and Malkiri, Taraji and Jahili...and the Wahamiji rival even Scar. Ha! It could be argued that Scar inherited some of their evil, given that his distant grandfather Njaa is a son of Giza. And if that's not enough, Zira got the full force of it, being directly related to Giza AND Kuchinja. Wow all that evil and a misrepresentation of history...yeah not a good recipe.

I hope someday you get inspired to write about Scar's little boy Kiruu. How did he even come about? Is he Scar and Zira's? Or does Scar have another mate at this time? Speaking of Zira, it would be cool if there was a story about her, and how her life went until she became who she did.

So exciting. And I loved this story.

~BookRose~
Mind Assassin chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
This one was much shorter than your others, which works out well for me, as I'm a bit short on time today. This was a wonderfully enjoyable story. Of course just as death is a part of life, all good things come to an end eventually. I loved the ending, and I wish I had come up with a story for Zira like this one. I didn't give her a very complex back story in my fic. Though people seem to enjoy it nonetheless. I was told it was rather imaginative, but I don't see it that way. Hm, a narcissist that second guesses every action, now tell me that's not ironic. Yeah, I'm weird like that.

Well, overall a great ending to a greater story. Hope to hear, er read, more from you soon!
Mind Assassin chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
Awesome, I managed to read that one without any interruptions (Happy Face :).

Anyway, as usual I only offer praise. This has been a really amazing story, definitely the best lion king story I've read, granted I haven't read many other lion king stories. Though honestly I can't seem to find many good ones. Don't suppose you could recommend any? Well whether I find any or not, I'm sure this will remain one of the best in my mind. It has something for everyone in it, especially romance, which is what I've found myself to be best at. This also reminds me, I haven't updated my lion king story in a few months, I should really get to work on that. I'm going to try and get some work done on my next chapter, so with that I bid farewell.
Light-Princess14 chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
That was a very beautiful chapter nievelion. It got to me a lot. It felt like I was one in the story and I was experincing everything they were. It's so sad to see it come to a close but I will read your other story. I love your work and your whole writing style and everything. It's nice to know that there are true, geuniune writers like you out there to make heart warming stories for all to enjoy. Some parts got to me a lot; like they were unlocking new emotions. I feel proud just to have read this story and I feel like I've known you just from your writing style. Don't ever give up writing; it's your talent. And you, nievelion, are a beautiful writing.
Lynciej1231 chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
do you plan to finish this story because if not i would like your permission to finish it myself i think it is a good story
Mind Assassin chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
Woohoo! Finally I finished this chapter! After about three hours of numerous interruptions, I was finally able to finish it! Well, even with all those small nuisances getting in the way, it was still a wonderful chapter, as you should well know by now, and by the simple fact that I'm reviewing. For I have nothing but praise for this story, if i didn't have anything nice to say I would say nothing at all, and frankly I don't feel it's my place to criticize as I could never do anything even close to what you've done, not to mention I really find nothing to criticize anyway.

I'm glad to see that Taraji has admitted her feelings for Jahili, and perhaps now they can be happy together. Also I was indeed a bit surprised that you, somewhat, justified Kuchinja's actions at the end, although personally I always saw him as, more or less, morally gray anyway. Don't get me wrong, he was a vile despicable, and sadistic one, but in his eyes, er eye, all his actions were indeed just, and only fair.

One last thing I'd like to say, is that I must compliment you on the respect you seem to have for the English language. It drives me insane when I see a story with simply atrocious spelling and or grammar. You seem to be as much a perfectionist when it comes to those things as I am though. Sorry for getting a little off topic, but you have no idea how many stories I've seen that I just couldn't read because the grammar was so bad, and it made me want to tear my hair out.

Back to the story now, can't wait for the next chapter, and I hope to see more from you soon. :) happy face (:
Light-Princess14 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Wait so next chapter will be the last from Kiburi? No I'm going to miss it but I might as enjoy it while it lasts. Such a dramatic chapter. I love the twist you did with Jahili fighting Kuchinja! And it's nice to know he was completly evil. I hope we get to know what happens with Njaa and Asumini. I want to know how their relationship ends. I really can't wait for the next chapter. It will tie up the ends.
Mind Assassin chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Well once again I am intently focused on what will happen next with Jahili and Taraji. Don't get me wrong, everything else was done splendidly, but as previously stated, they are my favorite couple by far in this story. I want things to work out for them so desperately. Even if Taraji is still angry at Jahili for keeping his identity a secret, I hope she will come to forgive him. As their love for each other grows with each passing moment, my love for this story, and them in particular does as well. Besides, I'm sure my own readers appreciate this story as well, because every time I read a chapter I feel the need to work on one of my stories. It inspires me.

That's about all I have to say for now. Can't wait to read on! See you soon.
Light-Princess14 chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
I knew Taraji would react that way towards Jahili. This was such an emotional chapter and I like Cheko's character. I like how you potrayed his voice by mispelling stuff. I can't wait to see how the battle ends. Update soon!
Mind Assassin chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
So sad, so happy, such despair, such joy. So many emotions in one chapter. Mfalme died, but frankly the only thing I can think about right now is Taraji and Jahili. They are most definitely my favorite couple in this story. I do so desperately hope that Taraji can forgive him for keeping such a secret from her, and that she does not hold him accountable for the sins of his father. He may not see it, but I truly believe that he deserves the happiness that Taraji brings him.

Update soon, I can't wait too long to see what happens between the two of them.