Reviews for Just Once More
Nightmare Dweller chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
...I spent all of my free time for the last days reading this and Sincerely, Hisoka...I feel kinda lost now...this one was sooo good that I can't just go back to reading regular fanfiction...Hisoka was such a JERK though! I hated him at that part. T-T Which is hard for me because he's my favorite character! Anyway, I loved it! You did an AWESOME job! ;)
the-bunnys-echo chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Absolutely loved this story. Thanks for sharing!
PhantomKino chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I just love this story and Sincerely Hisoka so much! All your yami no matsuei stories are just amazing. i dont think Tsu could have killed Muraki... but i wanna know what else he could possibly have done...
spiritmind675 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
D!

Oh wow I love it!3

Hmmm...this is just like 'The Lady or the Tiger'...GAH! I JUST QUIT THINKING ABOUT THAT TOO!*headdesk*
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I don't think Tsu killed Muraki, he's too pure. _

I read this whole story. I liked Hana, which is weird because I usually don't like added characters. Hm. I really liked your writing style. The only thing is I usually wayyy prefer Tsu angst to Hisoka angst, and like the idea of Seme-Hisoka, Uke-Tsu. Aheh. But your writing was really good. I just wanted to let you know that, and that I read the whole story. (Fanfics I work hard on I like to know if people are even reading) You should write a Tsu-angst, Seme-Hisoka one~ *nudge* *nudge* *wink*

Hehe, kay, baiii!

xoxo
Kumachannanoda chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
In response to 0000's review, (I don't know if you'll ever see this.) but I believe Tsuzuki to probably be bisexual. You can tell he likes women by what he says in a few of the manga. *nodnod* I appreciate your reading and reviewing! 3 Sorry to upset you. D:
0000 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I don't mind the OC, but I don't understand why it's a female. It's pretty obvious Tsuzuki is gay. Why not just give him a new male partner to get involved with? Otherwise it's a good story, but I just can't get behind Tsuzuki randomly switching sexual orientations.
Torchwoodlover1996 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010